Thread closed > Thread deleted > Thistle COI

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by News Network, Jan 11, 2017.

Tags:
  1. News Network

News Network broken Banned VIP

The only thing that's 100% transparent to me here is the owner of this community people may not see through his shit but I do. He lets his personal opinions rule over people who make more sense than he does. He throws paddy rages like a three year old child when things don't go his way; about time the tables turned and it got took out on him. The way I see it what the fuck is the point in being staff?Attempting to contribute to a community where you are overruled by what the narrow minded owner has to say anyways?This pastebin may be nearly 3 years old but damn does it show what the guy is really like. Middle aged man with the mentality of a child. As far as a gaming community goes, this place had everything going for it hence why I liked to chill here and wanted to help out as staff. But, holy shit as time goes on you see and hear things about the great Highwon Cunt that makes you dislike him before you even have any interaction with him. That's not how a respectable owner should be. It got to a point where I was here just to chill with friends rather than actually help out on the servers because if at any point, I thought what I was doing was helping Highwon, I'd lose all motivation. I missed all the commotion due to not feeling well but here's my real opinion on this dying, pitiful place.

I guess all the sub-par brown tongues who are currently ass-licking for a chance at a opportunity to be staff (Which they would have never got before this happened) are going to add me to their snake list. It's funny how many people who pretended to be friends to the people recently banned have turned their backs on their "friends".

Yeah that's my 2 cents, fuck you and have a nice day.
    Over and out
    ~Thistle

• Dislike x 13
    • Winner x 9
    • Informative x 6
    • Dumb x 6
    • Funny x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

you have some real balls

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Amatsu

Amatsu Emerald

Well spoken. I don't even see the community staying together at this point, this is a massive fracturing. I highly doubt highwon is getting the support he claims he is getting in private (why not ask them to be vocal about their support, drown out the supposed 'minority'?)...it's over for SGM.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Thank you, Thistle.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Highwon acted poorly in some situations, but he's not the only one to blame.

The mob of people who are going around saying "Fuck Highwon" aren't helping. And they are at some to blame.

Staff are locking the threads because everyone is stirring up terrible drama.

They keep posting dumb GIFs or just simply posting "Idk who to blame... OH YEAH! HIGHWON"

You guys are acting as stuck up and selfish as I did on the thread where I went at it on the staff. You stick to your opinion and only it as the right opinion.

Wake up.

Want to get to the bottom of something? Start a conversation with Highwon. Maybe he will respond.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. Santa Claus

Santa Claus Best Member VIP Bronze

Damn. Thistle just jihaded.

• Funny Funny x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

You say how Highwon makes his opinion rule over the others, yet you've done EXACTLY the same in this thread. Coming from a former admin, and this goes to all of you people, you are acting like fucking Toon Link.
    I'm not turning my back on you guys. Not at all. I just don't see it in the way you do.

• Agree Agree x 6
  8. AlCo owns

AlCo owns The one and only VIP Emerald

Nice

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. Mr. Disco

And it's ironic by the way. All of you guys back then stuck to your community and told me that I was acting like a child and wasn't open minded one bit.

Darktooth even locked the thread.

However, even though what I said was indeed stuck up and not open minded, Highwon still unlocked the thread. He said something along the lines of "I will be unlocking this thread because I do not mind the criticism of our staff team, and It can help us to improve."

And that was big drama to the staff team. Everyone was chucking their bit of wood in.

When Darktooth closed the fire, Highwon let it back open.

Because it wasn't all just "Fuck staff, fuck STTT"

However, most of these posts are just shit posts with memes about the twin towers, memes about ISIS, and hitler memes. All involving Highwon.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

That just shows his hypocrisy. He can't take criticism himself but expects us to take his shit? Fuck that.

• Disagree x 4
    • Dumb x 4
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Bad Spelling x 1
  11. Mr. Disco

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

It's gonna be real nice when everyone who feels inspired to voice their opinion to fuel the fire has finished doing so. I just wanna chill and play TTT with some of the people I would consider friends.

Fuck the drama. All of it.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. Mr. Disco

What server. I'll join in.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

ever consider the fact that Highwon is the Owner of all of this? he can be the biggest asshole in the history of the universe but the universe doesn't revolve AROUND HIM! please bro just let this be Water off a Ducks back. Crap Happened and we don't need to add fuel to the fire. else more people might get burned from the everlasting inferno you seem bent on keeping alive! then we have MORE problems on our hands!

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

What you people (who think the server is going to fail) are forgetting is the difference between the vocal minority and the silent majority. Those who are being loud and disruptive are the vocal minority. This is akin to negative police reactions, BLM, etc in the real world. The servers and the community are going to be fine.

• Like Like x 6
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  16. Daddy Nexxus

Daddy Nexxus Toxi-Fessional VIP

Follow up to my previous : To find the vocal minority, check the "Dumb" list.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Lol

• Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  18. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

Yeah dude takes a lot of balls to talk shit on the internet

Lol pls

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Guys, come on, this is ridiculous. You're welcome to voice your opinions on this whole ordeal, but that doesn't mean you need to shitpost or direct insults at other users on the forums, regardless of what side they're on.

I and the rest of the staff team want to keep these threads unlocked for you guys to share your thoughts, but if you're going to keep abusing these opportunities to insult or flame others, then the threads are going to keep getting locked. So please, try and keep it civil. It's really a simple request.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Wow that's so stupid, you just inferring why people are supporting the sever they play on. They have they reasons, and that's that