Things have changed, and I don't want a part of it anymore.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Butterback, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Butterback

Butterback "Whatever you want" VIP

It was fun while it lasted, but recent events have put a sour taste in my mouth. I don't know who's at fault, I don't know what really happened, but I do know that my friends are gone and I don't totally agree with the direction things have headed.

The rhetoric since the day it happened has been damage control all the way, nobody wants to admit any fault or try to fix anything.

I'm keeping this short, and I'm not tagging anyone. I already talk to the people I'm going to talk to, anybody else who wants to hit me up can feel free to do so.

Keep up the memes, have a nice life, add me on steam!

• Friendly Friendly x 22
    • Agree Agree x 5
  2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Have a good one Butterback! See you later

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

I will keep up the memes, I will have a nice life but I don't know if I want to add you on steam.

I'm just joking, seeya later butterback.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Peace butterback! Come back soon if you can!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ryan4win

ryan4win I was supposed to do great things Banned VIP+ Silver

Thank you for your Service Butterback.

You were the first mod I ever picked up, and you lived up to the spot. Thank you for always being so down to earth and reasonable about things. I know Steven and I could be annoying when playing league in our old channel, but you never complained haha. (Maybe that's why you stopped getting on o_O)

Anyways, I'll keep it short since we're always gonna be friends.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

See ya, Butterback. Also thank you for training me when I was a trial moderator. Good luck with your future endeavors.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Goodbye, harpoon man. I wish we had gotten to play more than we did.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Have a good one butterback. Thanks for putting lots of time and effort into staffing, I'm sure many people appreciate it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

You were one of the first people to train me when I was a trial and I appreciate that. Have a good life man, i'll see you around.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

I'll never forget the memes you made that one night. You were a cool guy and I hope that you stick around, and if not, that you at least enjoyed your time here. Take care.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Thanks for the time you spent staffing here, Butterback. Hope things go well for you in your future endeavors.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Adios amigo :)

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

See ya man. Keep drinking cups of tea. :) Adios!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

Hate to see you go, but it feels like a long time coming in your head. I hope whatever happens to you in the future is nothing but amazing! See ya later!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

Never forget the memes you put in that thread. We had fun and can't believe you were surprised when I became admin >.>. Good luck and I know we'll keep in touch.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Butterback

Butterback "Whatever you want" VIP

@Steve Mason I wasn't surprised, it was just that nobody ever told me anything like who new admins are lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1