Denied TheRetroDJ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by TheRetroDJ, Jan 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRetroDJ

TheRetroDJ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TheRetroDJ
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Okay, this is just messed up. I've was just banned for LETTING MY LITTLE BROTHER have a turn on my PC. We share the same PC and he was complaining that it was his turn. So I got off. I didn't think I'd be banned for killing a guy who was prop surfing in the last round... He was heading toward the top of the tower in minecraft_B5. That's an unreachable area and thus rdmable. He'd done it 3 times over the past 3 rounds so I killed him when he tried to do it again... I didn't think it would count as rdm.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have much evidence of false ban but I do have my bros steam profile link and the link to the guy who was prop surfing.
    Surfers profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198210488505
    My little brothers profile:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198280648142

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

3. TheRetroDJ

TheRetroDJ New Member

4. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

Hello @TheRetroDJ! Lets get this started.

So earlier today we were playing on the West 1 server on the map Minecraft B5 when I ran into this report:
    [​IMG]

So first thing is first, prop surfing is not against the rules here at SGM. There are certain things you can do to break rules while prop surfing, but prop surfing itself is not against the rules.[​IMG]
    After seeing your response to the report I then followed up with placing a slay on you for RDM.

Soon after, maybe within the next round I come across this:
    [​IMG]

You left promptly after being slayed even though we have a new system in place that gives you a big 'ol warning at the top of your screen telling you not to leave until your slay has been served fully.

Since this is your 5th case of RDM and leave, I will not be un-banning you from our servers. This ban should teach you a lesson to read our rules a little more carefully and pay a little more attention before leaving. If you have any questions feel free to message me here on the forums.

Appeal: DENIED
    Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.