The Trial

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by fateburn, Jan 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fateburn

fateburn 自分のためが VIP

It's only because of their stupidity that they're able to be so sure of themselves.

Being a staff member for two years, watching it grows from 5 servers to 7 servers, I'm in awe of it, excluding deathrun as it is a fucking joke just like Patrick said, who got banned right now. But what makes me amazed the most is, to see how somebody make everyone that supported them, willing to help them when they most needed, starting to hate them.

I'm sure the old ones remember the "Pancake" thingy, I'm not saying what vodka and others did are correct, they got what they deserved, if you're violating the rules, then you should get your arse prepared to face the consequence. But what makes me feel uncomfortable the most is, instead of listening to what the staff thinks, this person was mad at us and even decided to quit managing this for few days, letting the lead admins to pick up his pieces.

It is not the first time the lead is the only reason the community is still running, these people they have put a lot of effort in it, they're not getting paid or whatever, somehow they gave everything into this community. From @Angelx to @Kyogre, we owed them a lot. And to whoever gonna be lead in the future, good luck, you truly do need it.

'It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.'
    'A melancholy conclusion.' said K.
    'It turns lying into a universal principle.

You don't have to comment on this, this post will most likely get removed and I'll get banned. Either way, those who treated me as friends are gone anyway, so why would you bother to reply to this?

• Friendly x 22
    • Like x 5
    • Winner x 5
    • Funny x 1
    • Informative x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.