The Shadows of The End

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by ShadowStorm, Jun 10, 2016.

1. ShadowStorm

ShadowStorm Acting from the Shadows... VIP

Good evening everybody,

I first joined SeriousTTT by coincidence, almost randomly. I simply joined a populated TTT server near the top of the list, and obviously I enjoyed it enough to stay. I was first accepted as trial moderator on August 3rd of 2014. Over the course of 3 terms as Moderator here, I have been staff for almost a year's worth of time.

Now, it is the end unfortunately. I truly enjoyed my time here and I've learned countless lessons and met many wonderful people. Today, SeriousGMod no longer provides the fulfillment and enjoyment for me that it once did. There is no longer a reason or purpose keeping me here. Additionally, I have been extremely busy in my life recently and I am unable to continue being a staff member. I know I returned with the promise to stay, however I was unable to keep that promise and I am terribly sorry.

Good luck and I wish the best to all of you. You're all fantastic people. Although I'll be removing most of you from my steam list, please do not take offense, it is nothing personal against you. If you wish to re-add me for something, feel free to do so. Perhaps once in a while I'll hop onto a server for a little bit of good old TTT, but otherwise I'll be leaving.

Thank you for the opportunity I had. Farewell.

Sincerely,
    ShadowStorm

Last edited: Jun 10, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 20
  2. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

No please not another ... :cry:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

When you think about the staff team of any server, you have a set of people who are mediocre at best. They stay awhile, and then they fade into irrelevancy. You on the other hand are a gem, and I have always respected you. Even back when you were a mod for the first time. I will always consider you a friend. :) (Also, hit me up on steam anytime you want man)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

Well, You will be missed. I hope to see you return.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Elvis

Elvis TheRockStars VIP Silver

Hey bud, im gonna miss you man. Didnt have a lot of time spent on the servers hanging out, but the time we did will be memorable. Had a ton of fun chillin with you man. I sure hope you come back. Cya dude!

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

:cry: bye Shadow ;~; come back soon please.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  7. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Take care Shadow and good luck with all that you do. We will miss you.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

We didn't talk much or actually we never talked at all. But It's always sad to see a moderator go from the staff team. I wish you the best of luck with life and I hope it treats you well. You know we're always here waiting for you to come back. We're your family :)

this is why you neve

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You will be missed by all people here. You will especially be missed by me. All those bad times I had lol. I am a little bit upset to see a new era of Serious Gmod. I wish you the best of luck in life.
    -NoHack

• Friendly Friendly x 1