The Law's Goodbye [Resignation]

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by The Law, Jan 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Reason:
    After a couple of weeks into my second semester of college, it has become clear to me that I will not have enough time for seriousttt anymore. My classes in college are requiring a lot more time than I initially predicted. Due to the amount of time I will need to invest in my studies, I will be unable to put in enough time to moderate seriousttt. I will be resigning from my staff position, as well as leaving seriousttt for a few months, while I focus on school. I will not be playing on the server, or be active on the forums for the remainder of my semester at school.

When will you come back?
    I will come back to this amazing community when my semester of school is over sometime in April after final exams. I will reapply in late April for staff again. I will consider this a long break from ttt, even though I was never tired of it, and it will be hard to give up. I can promise you that I will be coming back bigger and even better for my return, and I hope the community will not have forgotten about me, because I won't forget about you guys.

Players I would like to thank for making my experience in this community memorable:
    [This could be anyone from people who have helped me along the way, to friends I've made on the server, or players I enjoy playing with.]

===========================================
    Snak, Shades, Highwon
    Competer, Killamarshall, captain-vodka
    Carned, MasterOfWar, Slippery
    omgtin, opouly, smithk47
    Whyku-sama, Fever, Zone-tan
    MangoTango, Diekasta, Zabiba
    BananaCoconuts, Skip The Dip, RhazhMatazh
    Ardey, Simply ACE, Chronos
    Judge Dredd, Master Pixelz, POPSTAR
    saczva, Preacher, [M] I'm a Star Shaped Loofa
    Muffin, The Gibbinator, Cocoa Thundah
    Cheesus Crust, Bob Dolan, pro-chaos
    shadowdragoon66, CMDRsprinkles, Cpt.Samuel
    Major (Aboose), gandhi, Will-e (Pvt. Dodger)
    Linkthedinosaur, Aphux, The King of Hate
    ===========================================

EDIT: (update)

After a few days of catching up, and getting rid of the snowball effect of my school work, it has cleared up my schedule a bit. So I will still be on the server from time to time, just not as active as I once was of course. Hopefully this will clear up any confusion that I've seen players asking me on, like "why are you on the server, I thought you weren't coming back for awhile". So I will still be online, just not very frequently, some weeks more than others.

2. I love you dude youve shown great support to me during my rough patches and didnt just turn your back on me hey maybe someday we will both be staff again I love you man best of luck with school.

3. Fever

Fever SiCKER THAN PNEUMONiA VIP

Definitely won't be forgotten. Just like skip, you've supported me even when others have doubted me.

Thank you for all that you've done to make my time on STTT enjoyable :)

4. Shades

Shades VIP

I'd never forget The Law.
    We've had some good and bad times, but lets not get into that.
    You'll always be my gaming brother.

Cya around Law.
    http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
    [​IMG]
    So closes the book.. ?

5. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

NOOOOOOOOOOO LAW!?!? YOU HAVE TO MAKE AN OATH TO COME BACK!! DO IT!!

6. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

Your leave of absence will remind this community how good we really had it while you were around, Law.

Take care of yourself buddy. :cry:

7. [youtube]vtQUePN5y40[/youtube]

8. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

NO...

IT CAN'T BE!!!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'll miss you bro! See yah when you come back.

Until then, muchacho.

p.s. you metioned me :mrgreen:

9. RhazhBash

RhazhBash Professional Button Presser VIP

its sad how all the best mods have been leaving. gonna miss you man. you may not be thinking the same thing, but april cant come soon enough for me.

10. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

But who will lay down The Law while you are gone?

11. omgtin

omgtin VIP

12. opouly

opouly Regular Member

"picks up torch" i will try my bestest to lay down THE LAW while law is gone... you will be missed .... im still gonna pay u those 15k points >.>

13. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

14. HandsOfJustice

HandsOfJustice The Harpoon Prince VIP

Damn Law!... I can tell you that it's going to be a rough patch to fill until then. I can guarantee that you will be missed, greatly. Until April, thank you for being here Law. Good luck!

15. DIdnt know you well but i can tell ill miss your presence

16. The death of a legend.
    You fought the law, and the law won.
    (Not mentioned and sobbing silently)

17. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

18. <3, he said he thanks me omggg <3
    ey dude, the law hasnt granted to permission to resign :( u breaking law.. man

19. PapaVodka

PapaVodka Big Daddy Overlord Banned

Although I'm not a big fan of laws, you're a pretty cool guy.
    It was an honor letting you harpoon me, dear sir.
    Good luck with your studies. <3

20. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

<3. We all love you Law

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.