The frost has thawed, the blade has melted

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by FrostedBlade, May 29, 2015.

1. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

My king >:

[​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

bye frosted :( sad to see you go

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Hey FrostedBlade, whenever or wherever you find what you want to do I hope it suits you well. You've been a good admin and a great friend to me. I do hope you find and reach your TRUE life goal.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

:'( baby noooooo!!!!! Ill miss you...

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

This is not 0K. GEDDIT?!?

Anyways good luck in your life man. Stay... cool. KEKEKTYSERIOUGHIOSERUT

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. kwasaznik

kwasaznik VIP

It's a real shame to see a great administrator and a true friend leave this community :(. I had lots of fun with you in-game and on the forums as well :). Please do come back soon (y)!

P.S I can make you a new blade of frost with my bear hands and a block of ice, if your interested? :sneakylove:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Dexter

Dexter SGM's Resident Former Rage Mod VIP Emerald

;-; Bye! We'll miss you!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. LeBlonde James

LeBlonde James Supporter

Its been fun Frosted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Snow

Snow Active Member

I better get more time to see you, I never had enough before.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

Better be careful not to melt as well.
    ;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Vorlass

Vorlass Steam Level Scrub VIP

I salute you sir. You were a wonderful admin and a good friend overall.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

Unfortunately, I never really got the chance to talk to you. In fact, I think we may have only ever played in the same server once or twice. Although we didn't know each other, I still knew you as an Admin through the latest posts you had made on the forums, and from what I picked up you were a good one. It's quite a shame to hear that you're going, even though you said you'll still be around. Only because it means the chances of actually meeting you and conversing are even more slim. I'm terribly sorry to hear that recently you've been feeling more depressed, I don't know what you're going through exactly, but I've been down a similar path. Despite not knowing you very well, I would gladly take the time to talk to you if you feel you would like to talk to someone. I'm always a message away. I hope soon that you'll be able to change your real life experiences to a thriving one again; whilst gaming is fun and this community is great, there is a real life barrier that lacks on here. I'm happy that you've realised this lacking and are doing something about it. I know a lot of people sometimes get caught up in what they're doing and forget what's really important. It seems that you know what truly is.

I hope that despite whatever happens in the future, whatever life brings, you're happy.

• Friendly Friendly x 3