The frost has thawed, the blade has melted

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by FrostedBlade, May 29, 2015.

1. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Didn't really get a chance to know you, and I hope that I do get a chance to do so in the future. It takes a lot from a person to recognize the faults in themselves, and even more to really take action in making some change. It sounds like you're getting to work on that; either way, I hope things work out for you, and that you're able to stick around or do whatever it is that makes you happy in life.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Thank you for teaching me how to play CS:GO. You will be missed.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. DrkSephy

DrkSephy VIP Bronze

I'll Miss You FrostedBlade :( <3
    Take Care.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

<3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

Good luck my friend. You were always very friendly and I hope you do stick around. As always, it's sad to see someone step down but your real life does come before your social life on the internet. I hope you do find that thing you are looking for. Smile, like you said, you don't have cancer yet. Life is only up hill from here.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

You will be missed.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. MrEvanJ

MrEvanJ On my grave I want VIP not RIP VIP

You were the best admin, you were extremely nice and friendly before I became a staff member. After you have always been my best friend another thing I couldn't thank you enough for. When I say I will miss you I really mean it. Thank you for being the best admin you could be.

Ps: I will still spam you everyday

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Romulus

Romulus The Alpha VIP

I didn't get the chance to associate with you much, but I did get the chance to see your teachings spread through your moderators - it was great having you here, I wish you the best in your endeavors, and we'll be here, waiting for your return. Take care, and good luck, Frosted.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

I'm really gonna miss you man. See ya next time :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

This was an unpleasant surprise awaiting for me as I got home.

I knew that you were having issues with staying here, and when we had stopped talking about it a few months ago, I figured the problems had resolved and that you were 100% okay. Had I known that you weren't okay, and that this resignation was brewing up today, I would have done much more to stop it.

You were a valuable asset on #TeamTooth, and it's going to be a bitch replacing you. Good luck, and don't forget to stop by.

• Friendly Friendly x 4
  11. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

I didn't really get to know you that well, but I always knew you were destined to become an admin. Good luck on school Frosted. You will always be recognized as one of the greats here at Serious TTT

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Truly a loss. Please, please let me know if I can help with anything that you need with any issues you ever have. I really love you as a friend, and respected you immensely as an administrator.

Don't say goodbye, just say see ya later.

Love you!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

I didn't really know you all that well, but I did see and respect the way you carried yourself. You cared about this community and it shows even in your resignation. I'm glad you're glad going to focus on your life, but your dedication to the community will be missed. I hope you can figure out your feelings, and ultimately, your life. I wish you the best of luck on whatever paths in life you choose to take.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

We played a few times in game and talked a little bit on TS, and you were always one of my favorite people. Thanks for being such a great person, and thanks for being someone who actually likes my type of music <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. nerd

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. pup

pup Princess Pup

I'm gonna miss having you around french fry [​IMG]
    Good luck on all that you do & go to Disney World a lot this summer, and overall just make sure to have fun with yo life (y)
    P.S You're still sooooooo cool
    [​IMG]

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub

Communion (1989) Putlockers HD Stream Eng Sub i'm thinking i'm thinking VIP

I'm sure based on the amount of people showing signs of respect, friendship, and caring for you in here that you already have multiple people who you can talk to when and if things are really getting you down, but if you ever need one more, I'm here to talk whenever too.

Wish I had gotten to know you a little more when we were on Kenny's team together. Always thought of you as a nice, mature, and smart guy, and this thread seems to reinforce those beliefs. Good luck out there!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Rek

Rek Ø

This truly saddens me. You were a good friend, a great admin, and were silently an amazing asset to this community.

I'll never forget the fun we had on rust with @TheCoCoFTW and others.
    I realized then how cool and fun you were, I am saddened that I couldn't have realized that sooner.

Cheers man, see you around.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

you were pretty cool, good luck friend :^)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. StarGazingNight. <3

StarGazingNight. <3 It's dangerous to go alone... TAKE THISSSSSS!!! VIP

Well even if I didn't get to know you that well or tried to talk to you, you were still friendly, random and funny when you can be. I can already tell that a lot of the community will dearly miss you and I hope we can actually blossom a friendship in the future. <3 Also make sure not to get to stressed with life and to have fun time to time. Don't be a stranger out there.. I'll miss you. :love:

• Friendly Friendly x 1