The Dark Side never truly dies

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Sith Master, Oct 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Hello everyone, the time has arrived for my staff experience to end. The main reason I am resigning is due to the increased strenuousness of my last 2 semesters of university. My job and classes have left far less time for GMod that I originally intended, thus it is my time to step down. I will still be around on the forums. From the bottom of my heart, I would like to sincerely thank everyone who has made my time a moderator and admin an experience I will never forget. It's been a great ride!
    Below are a few tags, forgive me if I forgot anyone.
    @Zigles Thanks for asking me to be your 1st moderator, you were a great admin and even more amazing friend
    @kynwall Where do I begin with you, my canadian Kellan. Forever you will be my second or third toy (I was probably your 17th). You were gone far too soon
    @Kai Guilty, you are such a unique guy and great friend. You always made TeamSpeak a fun place to be.
    @Jaysu You have made a big impact on my time here, as my moderator and close friend. I cannot wait to see what life has in store for you. We still have L4D2!
    @CDriscoll Thanks for giving me the opportunity to be your first admin <3
    @Slicck Thanks for asking me to transfer to your team, I greatly enjoyed the time spent there.
    @C.A.Anna You are such a friendly person, I rekt you everytime you tried to fight me.
    @Sinz Sith avatars will forever be superior
    @Giraffe This long necked "Light Sith"
    @Graze I enjoyed our conversations immensely.
    @Falcor Primus Sucks
    @Aco Taco My finest creation #TacoParty
    @Lemon I couldn't ask for a better replacement
    @JanelleIAmNoOne Why didn't you stick around till I got admin :p
    @Candycaneore Not a terrible Overwatch player :), your positivity always made staffing a lot of fun.
    @Ichikunjii Sorry I can no longer be your favorite admin :p Keep going strong.
    @mamma mia You will never read this, I miss you

Just maybe I'll come back...

• Friendly Friendly x 34
    • Creative Creative x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

ayy lmao

cya bud

love ya

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Rip sith. I remember when @Cafedemocha , you, and I talked about you being admin and it happened. You did well and sucks to see you leave but I know it's for the best. I wish you the best of luck and hope everything goes well for you. Come back soon <3

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

It's saddening to see you leave, Sith Master. It was always a pleasure to work with and talk to you. Farewell.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

The light sith will always be here shining in your wake.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Sad to see you go man. I always loved our talks and how we shared similar views.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Carl

Carl Kachow! VIP

Rest in peace. I hope you come back, I will miss you.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

I DONT EVEN GET A TAG?!?!?!??!?!?!?</3 Fuckkkk late night staffing is gonna be crazy w/o u bae

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

Gives Sith an awesome image, Sith doesnt even tag me.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Love you man. Good luck with your studies.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. King_of_Assassins

King_of_Assassins VIP Emerald

Sith you will be truly missed, may the force be with you my friend, and one not even through the force could have seen this coming.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Xproplayer

Xproplayer VIP Silver

Leaving my 2 favorite memories here:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. JanelleIAmNoOne

JanelleIAmNoOne The Sound of Silence VIP

rekt

• Winner Winner x 1
  14. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Despite knowing that this was coming, it still hurts to see this happen. It's a wonder how well you can get to know someone after talking with them sometimes over Steam, and you're one of the people that I took the time to really connect with. I know that you'll stick about, and I know that you and I are still going to talk so take care mate. Your philosophies on staffing will always resonate with me at some level, and may even someday change my mind.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Teapot

Teapot BSoD VIP

Honestly you were one of the coolest dudes I've ever met here. Sith, I wish you best of luck with your college and I hope we can still play in the servers together! Take is easy man! :)

• Winner Winner x 2
  16. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You sir, were one of my favorite individuals on the team left. Great admin and great friend with a great personality to boot. Never change friend. I'll play more overwatch with you as well now that you're not an admin anymore. ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

You were one of the best admins this server has ever had. You took the job seriously and were always professional. You are a role model and every staff member should aspire to be like you. Despite all of this, you were still fun to be around and I knew I could talk to you about anything. You will be severely missed. I can't thank you enough for being my admin. I'll never forget #DarkSide

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. Xaxago

Xaxago "Goodbye Mike"-Eleven VIP

Good luck with studies fam.
    Hope you can come back one day . :(

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere.

• Winner Winner x 1
  20. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

It was the moment I saw your name I knew you were going to be the most approachable staff member.

When I first met you on the servers, I thought damn, this is the coolest staff member, maybe I could be like him someday. During my time here you've helped me with so much. From the little requests I asked of you before becoming staff, to becoming my go-to admin when I did become a moderator, I can't thank you enough. All those hackers that "you dealt with" even though I had asked you to globalize it from the get-go. You've been a great part of my experience as staff. In addition, I guess for now I'll never get to join you in the Dark Side, someday perhaps. And maybe you'll get to try my boba someday.

You were definitely my favorite admin and thank you for everything you've done for me and the community.

May the force be with you. <3

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.