The beginning of a new era, and the end of mine.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Enigmatica, Feb 19, 2015.

1. Opii

Opii Keep it Simple. VIP

You were one of my first staff friends and one of my inspirations to apply.

I will keep it short like this farewell: You will be missed.

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Thank you all for your support and kindness! I am not leaving the community entirely! I'm just stepping down from a position that now demands more than I am able to upkeep. It was a responsible and hard decision that I had to make.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Yep. :)

4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Good friend of mine for a long time, and told me when I was a Moderator that I was destined for bigger things, even when I didn't believe it myself. Thank you, honestly, for your inspiration and your dedication to our community. Take care, old friend.

5. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

You've been here for a very long time, and there's no way I can think of SeriousTTT without thinking of you. Don't disappear.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Yes, it is.

Event buddy, Id say Ill miss you, but I'm sure ill still see too much of your ass on Teamspeak
    Farewell Event scrubizon

7. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

Never thought I would see the day, and I didn't want to. You were a great lead admin and a great player on STTT. I hope you still play on the servers so I can attempt to wreck you and fail. Take care event.

8. ink

ink Genuine Happiness VIP Silver

Sailor Neptune reporting for duty! :cry:

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  9. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Never saw you going. You were a great lead admin, I look forward to you telling us what advisors do.

10. Finn

Finn Human VIP

Well, at least your aren't leaving completely. We were just starting to be friends!

A rock to many of us in the ever shifting tides, you will be sorely missed.

Don't be a stranger.

11. Vorlass

Vorlass Steam Level Scrub VIP

I will still send you music whenever possible.

12. Kawaii

Kawaii Paper Towns

Well...this is it isnt it. RiP. Never forget 2/19/15.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. The time has finally came I guess. Honestly, you were one of my favorite members of the entire community. We were strangers for a while, and then we became the bestest friends. Not only that, you inspired me. I honestly think that without you, I would still be the asshole you guys hated, who was a very shitty person. You were a very understading staff member too. You didn't really take sides, and you were pretty nice too. Pure gold when it comes to that. I hope you someday return to your duties, hell, the server needs more people like you. Good luck, best wishes. (RIP)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 19, 2015
  14. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I wish I could be as responsible as you. Honestly.
    But nah. Games are fun.

Bye Event
    Welcome back Slicck

[​IMG]

15. Big Al

Big Al I hit em' up VIP

This was a really honorable thing to do, instead of going AWOL and being more or less inactive until the point where you basically say "yeah I'm leaving", so good on you for that.
    I can't say I ever saw you genuinely lose your cool Event, so either you're one hell of a controlled individual, or you scream off your mic :p

Anyways, obviously life comes first so I hope you succeed in your future endeavors.

Al

16. Rek

Rek Ø

Eh. You were alright. Never believing me when I claimed my innocence. Tsk Tsk. Goodluck in the job search and with school mate, its a smart decision by you.

17. Candycaneore

Candycaneore Neko Candy VIP Silver

He isn't going anywhere~!!!@#!#@ <3 Good luck with your school and job <3

18. Wojack

Wojack Her king :3 VIP

You were always chill to me when we played together. Sad to see you go, dude. Good luck with your stuffs!

19. Sivad87

Sivad87 On the other hand you have other fingers. VIP

I've had nothing but great experiences while playing with you, hope to see you around and having fun when the time permits!

20. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You've certainly came a long way since the beginning of your time here at Serious TTT. Your time and dedication has payed off and you can now relax from TTT.

I trust the "new" leaders will continue your legacy and do wonders while creating their own.