The bagpipes die down.

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by J.T.Ripper, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Rozboon

Rozboon Forgive and Forget, or just forget. VIP

You're probably the most overlooked mod here, you've been around as a moderator for so long and yet no one seemed to appreciate what you did, for that I'm sorry. Cya around, and goodluck in the future, I'm sure whatever you do, will be great.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

Shit J.T! Take care of yourself man, we never played much but when we did you were a blast.

Take care and good luck! You'll be sorely missed :cry:

3. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

F

4. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

[​IMG]

You were one of my favorite doe. :( Thanks for the all the hard work and fun you gave the servers, I hope things get better. You know i'll be around to play with you :)

5. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

J.T when I got the chance to have you on my team, I took it immediately. SOLID AF. You're an amazing Staff Member, tried to help any chance you could and also tried to bring a lightheartedness to the servers when staffing.
    You have a work ethic unlike no other, and I commend you for that, without a doubt you'll succeed. I wish you the best in everything!
    Going to miss having you around on the team. I'm glad I got a chance to be your Admin. I can't stress this enough, Thank You for everything!

• Useful Useful x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Even though I never met you it is always sad to see another staff member leave. I hope all is well and whatever you choose to do it works out in your favor. Take care JT!

Your Friend, Doodle Bop

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2016
  7. the gorilla acknowledges you

8. SavannahBanana

SavannahBanana I Love Bananas :D VIP Emerald Bronze

Take care buddy!

#TheyAlwaysComeBack :love:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

I really didn't see this coming... JT I'm really gonna miss you. Though you really triggered me with that scot Façade, you really left an impact on me. Edit: (A good one)

I wish you the best in your future endeavours. Get those gains up! :sneakylove:

Please come back soon and all I can really leave you with now is Thank You.

10. Ciibear

Ciibear VIP

Never really spoke to you that much, probably not even once, but still you seem like a very nice guy! And I wish all the best in your IRL ( a word despised by all people from the gaming world) adventures!

11. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Toodles.
    (in all serious you were a damn good mod ripper, come back when you got the time and or want to play again! :D )

12. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

A great guy. Florida sucks by the way. Used to live there. :/

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Take care of yourself J.T. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication you gave to the servers. We really do appreciate it. And hopefully once all is settled we will see you around more frequently. Until then I hope that everything goes smoothly for you! If you ever need someone to talk to, you know where to find me :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

In all seriousness though you did get super annoying sometimes but you are a genuinely nice guy and I feel bad that you got passed over for admin so many time because you weren't in the main admin circle jerk that's currently formed.

Hope everything goes well for you tho JT.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. News Network

News Network broken Banned VIP

Damn,

Although I never got the chance to see/play with you much whilst i've been a staff member, you were always someone I looked up to when I was a regular. Ngl i'm pretty sad to see you leaving the staff team. I'll never forget that creepy voice on Assault just before you killed me.

Take care and good luck with whatever life brings to you.

16. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    I ONLY MET YOU ONCE :(