That Time Has Come

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by DocFox, Apr 12, 2014.

1. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Dear Community,

I am making this post to notify you of my formal resignation from my position of administrator. It has become evident to me that I cannot fulfill my administrator duties to their full capacity and I would much rather see someone fill my shoes that will do a better job than the one I am currently doing.

The first thing I want to make clear is that this was not a demotion. I am simply lacing up my boots and moving on. There are a number if things that have played into my decision to resign. Now, I have chosen to do so sooner than later.

As most of you know, I am planning to marry my fiancé this year and that is my number one priority. There is no better thing that I could ever imagine doing in my life. I hope that you all get a chance to experience the joy of devoting yourself to your best friend and for the right reasons.

What only a few of you know is that I am taking on more and more responsibilities that will eventually aid in the progression of my career. I will begin putting in more hours at work, which means less and less hours for gaming. These responsibilities are going to be a continuous process and I want to be the best example for the future leaders of the Air Force; just as I tried my best to set an example for the future staff of Serious TTT.

I want to thank you all for the times we shared and for giving me the opportunity to staff one of the best TTT servers in the world.

I do not want you to be saddened by my leave, but rejoice, rather, in the memories of our past gaming experiences. I would like to believe that my ways if playing and leading still live within each one of you. All I ask is that you pay it forward to the next person you come across that may need assistance; even if they don't ask for it.

Thank you all, again.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    • Winner Winner x 13
    • Old Old x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

So it looks like the Mango has had it's last Tango..

I knew this was coming thanks to the shoutbox, but i didn't think it would be so soon!

Good luck with everything you do Mango and make sure you still play with us!

<3

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

Wow.... This was coming, I didn't think this soon...
    I didn't know much about you, MangoTango, but I did know you were great for a lead admin...
    Good luck with the wedding. I hope you get the MangoTango jeep you wanted.
    Enjoy life, come back for visits if you can!

Good luck,

legoguy939

• Like Like x 1
  4. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

Best of luck to you, and good luck on the wedding and your career.
    Thank you for being a great role model for all players of Seriousttt, and for putting your heart and sole into the community.
    Farewell MangoTango.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero VIP

Bye Bye friend
    I didn't make the best for my name but you were always a cool guy!
    Maybe if the servers are still up when your kids , if you have kids, are around we may see new MangoTangos
    Best of luck man!
    God Bless you and your marriage.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Orion

Orion He is Exalted Administrator VIP

Goodbye Mango. I never had the chance to actually play with you, but one thing is sure, you are one damn good Admin.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Red

Red Harbinger of Arceus VIP

Well... good luck with everything mango. Tell your firstborn about us!

• Like Like x 1
  8. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

You were an adminis-traitor (;)) to be admired. You set an excellent example for both players and our staff alike, and put an incredible amount of dedication into this community. Visit often, if not in game, then on the forums!

I only wish the absolute best for you in the future; in your career and for both you and your fiancé. You will be greatly missed.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Gonz

Gonz Chill... VIP

You were an amazing admin and I had a lot of respect for the way you did your job here. I wish you the best in your future and I hope you have an awesome life with your soon to be wife. I'm not glad you're leaving, but I'm glad that you're going to be doing bigger things with your life.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

#theamountoftearsistoodamnhigh

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Tsu

Tsu Emma is love. Emma is Life. VIP

You were one of my favorite admins. You've always kept a level head and been fair and impartial in all judgements, even if that didn't make you the most popular amongst some players.

Congrats on getting married soon, hope you have an amazing Honeymoon.

I hope the new responsibilities you're taking on at work pay off for you quickly, I'm sure you'll do a great job.

Best of luck with everything in your life going forwards, and catch you on the servers!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I am glad that you were one of the first staff members that I met. I want to let know you know that everything that happened between us is over and behind us. I am glad to call you friend Mango. Thank for you honoring us with your presence and skills as an administrator. <3 ;_;

• Like Like x 1
  13. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

One cannot help but have respect for you, you have inspired many in this community. I wish you luck, in whatever you may do.

• Like Like x 2
  14. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Mango, I'm gonna seriously miss your blue color around your name. You were one of the best admins I've ever had the pleasure to know. Good luck in the future and have an awesome honeymoon with your soon to be wife.

Good luck with your new responsibilities in the Air Force. I know you'll do well over there. :)

And finally, visit the forums or the servers whenever you can. :)

• Like Like x 1
  15. Well later mango catch you on the flip. I never really thought much of you except as a guy who tried hard to prove he was the oldest in the room, recently I've noticed its not an act its actually true you are the oldest guy.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Snak

Snak Banned

Good luck with the life and the wife my friend! :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

I will truly miss you boss. I can't imagine myself being where I am today without you. You are already a role model for future leaders, and I assure you you have already left a footprint on this community.

Your wife is a lucky gal and so is your future soldiers.

It was an honor MangoTango.

Take care boss,

POP STAR

• Like Like x 1
  18. Koba

Koba Give your all VIP Emerald

Bye Mango. Have fun with your fiance

• Like Like x 1
  19. Not Mango! :(

• Like Like x 1
  20. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

You will be missed, MangoTango. You taught me a lot in my days, and I honestly wouldn't be where I am right now in the community without some of you Admins that inspired me to work harder. I hope you have a good life with your future wife and your career to work hard and support your future family.

Stop by any time you can MangoTango, it'd be a pleasure to see you around again. Take care.

• Like Like x 1