Tattoos?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Zer0z, Feb 29, 2016.

1. Zer0z

Zer0z Hotline Blinger VIP

I have always been a fan of tattoos. I got my first when I was 16 and I was addicted. I know have 8. How many do you guys have (If you don't have any, post what you want to get)
    Feel free to post pictures.

Here are my favorite 2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Qwesi

Qwesi VIP

I've thought about getting partial / full sleeves with the design being something mechanical.

• Like Like x 2
  3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

I currently have two on my legs, mirroring one-another and will be getting more done on my ankles, lower back, middle of the back, both left and right sides of my ribs and finally my chest.
    It'll be a while before I get anything else done, just gotta wait.

• Like Like x 3
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I'm not looking to get totally inked up, but I do want to get a peace sign on the top of my left hand, and a yin-yang on the top of my right hand.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Might consider something in the future, but damn this looks cool:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

Meh, I've thought about having my friend do a small one, but I don't want something on my skin forever that I'll end up not liking. Tattoos are a huge commitment, in the fact your stuck with them once you get them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Sinz confirmed to be a reptile

8. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Guess you could say...he's coldblooded @Sinz

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I want to get one up my right side starting at my hip and going to about half way up my rib cage. I was thinking a vine of some kind, possibly a flower or two, with names of a few special people in the vines that have had a major impact on my life in a positive way (and I know people have always said "don't get names cause they may not be important to you later on" but fuck that. Live a little. Plus they were important at some point in your life.). It's going to be pretty simple looking.

I also have plans to get my entire back done. I have always wanted stuff on my arms but with my line of work it just wouldn't work out. However, I can do whatever I want to my back. I have a friend who has been drawing up lots of different pieces for me over the last couple of years and I have still yet to decide on what exactly I want, but his ideas are great so I'm looking forward to finally coming to a decision. However in the end the plan is to have most if not all of my back covered in some way.

but of course this is all not going to happen any time soon cause that shit is expensive and I have other things I need to invest money into right now.

• Like Like x 2
  10. The more bone
    The more it hurts

11. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I know. But I also have no issue with pain.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

I just want a Phoenix on my leg. :) That's all.

• Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  13. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Probably going to get something like the Vault Symbol from borderlands on my wrist or something like that~

Probably something similar to this :
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  14. I plan on getting 2 and possibly more in the future, these 2 are the main ones im getting on me. The Fullmetal alchemist hand tattoo Roy Mustang has and a Iwo Jima one.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  15. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Salem

Salem VIP

Right now I only have one, on my left wrist
    [​IMG]
    But I'm going to get that touched up a bit like next week and going to try and figure out when I can get one of the others i'm planning.

I want these:

[​IMG]
    Not these exactly, but that's about the length I'm thinking, planning to do some that look more like Castiel's fallen angel wings.

[​IMG]
    Not this placement at all, and maybe a slightly different design. But I want to get some tiger lilies on one of my thighs

[​IMG]

right placement, I'm planning to do this on my left thigh, But I want it to look like the first dreamcatcher I ever got when I was like 5

I couldn't find an actual tattoo of this but I want to get Scooby doo's dog tag put on my somewhere, Not even 100% sure on placement yet but I plan to get it done either behind my neck, on my neck area behind my ear, or on the back of my calf

I couldn't find a picture I really liked of this either but I want LittleFoot from the land before time on me somewhere with "Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen closely." underneath it (that's a quote from his mother)

[​IMG]
    This with some better coloring, maybe more purples and blues. and either "Remember who you are" underneath it or "Hakuna Matata"

And I still haven't even figured out exactly what but I want something on my sternum and upper chest near my collarbones

• Like Like x 3
  17. Salem

Salem VIP

*cough cough* If you think you wanna try and make a design for something I listed as what I want, HMU. I need designs and I don't usually have time to go see my artist unless I''m getting work done so having a design before hand if my best bet

18. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

saw this today, coolest tattoo i've seen in awhile probably gonna steal the concept in the future
    [​IMG]

19. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

So searched and apparently this thread already exists!! I have a few tattoos thus far, starting a half sleeve in March, but for the most part my tattoos are as follows:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. Delicion

Delicion VIP

I've been wanting a guardian angel tattoo for a while now, mostly because I want to show my faith, and because I want to help others.
    [​IMG]

I also plan on getting a topless hula girl tattoo, because my grandfather has one and I want to same one. It's the one on the top right of this picture.
    [​IMG]

And of course, how could I not want the brand of my beloved hero, Guts the Black Swordsman
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1