Denied Survivor Obama's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Survivor Obama, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Kegster/Kegster the Molester
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:89057303
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I felt as the ban for group trolling was unjustified, as I do not know Mia, who also participated in the trolling on the server, but we had no intentions of trolling together and we were just two individuals on at the same time. I do admit, i was harassing and using racial slurs, but the steps in order to deal with that was poorly dealt with. I was first warned about my name on what it was (insert racist name) and then Rose told me to change it, and I did to something racist. He told me originally if I had not changed my name that I would be kicked. instead of this, I was banned for eight hours. Shocked, I then recognize the behavior I was commencing in the SeriousTTT Server East was inappropriate. I hopped onto a different SeriousTTT server and had a different attitude, for around thirty seconds before I was banned across all servers for "GROUP TROLLING" in which in fact was not group trolling as I did not know who Mia was. I would accept my ban for harassment and racism that commenced on the SeriousTTT East Server
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None, but I do have people to vouch for my wrongdoings.​

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

3. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Thanks for appealing, I'm out of the house right now. Ill respond in the morning, please have patience.

4. john redcorn

Hey @Survivor Obama,

Hopping on the server, I issued the two group quickly at the request of @Rose Funera1 due to the severity of the toxicity and the 'mob' mentality that went behind making the server quite hectic and overbearing for a single moderator to handle. Here's a quick screenshot displaying some of it:

You also do have quite a history with our servers:
    [​IMG]

I'll be tagging @Rose Funera1 to see if he has any other evidence while I fix the demos I have.

Take care,

wink

5. Rose Funera1

Rose Funera1 The flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. VIP

I'd like to add that I was never reported, as you'll see him mention in one of the screenshots. He wasn't the only one doing this to me.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

EDIT: I also should add that when I had warned you for your name change that I had not realized who you really were, when I had realized who you were I banned you and roadman as I had previously given the both of you 2 warnings for spam/racism. Also I have evidence that proves that it was group trolling, as you were online with your brother @turtwig . Difference between you and your brother is that he decided to stop, you continued though, with other players.

Just because you don't know the player doesn't mean your not trolling as a group.
    @wink

Last edited: Jan 22, 2017
  6. john redcorn

Hey @Survivor Obama ,

Given the presented evidence above and further evidence presented throughout this demo:

I have decided to DENY your appeal. Your actions and name changes blatantly break our server !motd guidelines, and both the evidence presented by one of our moderators and myself make a sufficient case for the ban, as you exhibited:
    • Excessive/uncalled usage of Hatespeech/Harassment
    • Mob Mentality exhibited in your actions
    • Excessive spamming
    Since group trolling bans are discretionary, I do have the authority to go outside our guidelines when I do see fit, such as a case like this. If you do return to our servers after this ban is expired, please take a little more care in following our !motd or you may face more severe punishment.

Wishing you the best,

wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.