Denied SuperDJD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SuperDJD, Jan 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SuperDJD

SuperDJD Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Old Greg
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:18535920
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why I was banned- 56 days, could be an rdm and leave, but with that new banner which tells you not to leave, I probably wouldn't have left if I knew that a report was being dealt with. I remeber a prop kill which I did- which was all in good spirit; the guy asked me to do it to him-after he killed a inno with a prop. I know I should not do that, but 56 days is a bit extreme in my opinion.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Hello, Old Greg. It appears you have been banned for RDM & Leave 4th offense by @Ragman . We thank you for your patience while you wait for him to address this appeal.

3. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

I will respond to this shortly.

4. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

Okay lets jump right into this, shall we?

[​IMG]

I was combing through the damagelogs on rooftops when I saw that you had taken away the majority of a players health with an explosive barrel. I quoted the line from the damagelog and reported you for it. You responded saying that you shot the barrel and then he walked into it and killed you after being damaged. As a result you RDM'd him - whether you meant to or not. Even if you shot the barrel and walked away from it, you are responsible for what happens to the barrel as you are the one who shot it.

I slayed you for this and your immediate response in chat was "fuck you". I explained to you that I had to slay for it was it was a case of RDM and you responded that it was fine by you. I seem to have forgotten to screenshot this exchange of messages, however you were 100% aware that you had been slain. This is on top of the banner that is displayed when you are slain as pictured below:

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You then went on to leave the server towards the end of the round you were slain on. I do remember that this was a long round, however you must still stay until the end as per the rules.

As this is your 4th offense of RDM and leave and the second time you have been globally banned for it I will not be accepting this appeal as by now you should know better. It could not have been made clearer that you were slain, with notifications of the report being handled, a message with your autoslay and a banner requesting that you stay.

If you have any further questions regarding your ban or anything else, please message me on the forums.

Have a nice day,

~Ragman

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.