Answered Sprays in T room

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️, Jan 12, 2017.

1. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

So, let's use an example.
    I'm innocent.
    The t room door opens, so I walk in. On the floor is a spray of player X. Is this valid reason to kill player X, because other than this i have not seen him in the t-room.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Sprays last across rounds, therefore they could have sprayed it on a previous round.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Ahh ok. So not enough reason?

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

No, because it could have been sprayed when he was a T in a previous round

However, if it is the first round of a map, it's still a kill on suspicion I'd take it

5. Carned

No, because if I'm at T in round one, spray in the T room then you go in there in round two and see it, you'll be KOSing me for something that happened last round.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Would it be ok to kos on this if you cleared the sprays each round(like in the preround where there is no way for someone to spray) or is the clear spray function not reliable enough for it to be allowed?

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Carned

This is something I'm not well enough versed in to answer about, @Opalium should have an answer for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I think it should be kosable only if it happened on the first round. Any round after that, its not kosable.

9. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

No, because clearing sprays is a client side action. Only you can see it. This makes it unreliable, as we cannot be sure if someone really did clear them or not before KOSing like that.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. If there is a spray in the T room on the first round though, can you kos for it?