*SPOILERS* Official Walking Dead Discussion Page

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Peter Parker, Mar 24, 2015.

1. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

my prediction is the one who gets killed by negan is glenn

2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

isnt that what happens in the comics anyways?

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. STONEY

STONEY I AM FIRE, I AM DEATH. VIP

So after speculating the last moments of the Finale.

Negan says, "Anybody moves. Anybody says anything, cut the boy's other eye out, and feed it to his father."

CARL IS ALIVE, RICK IS ALIVE. CONFIRMED.

Negan also says, "Oohh. Look at that. Taking it like a champ." as he is swinging Lucille at the unknown person.

ABRAHAM, GLENN, and DARYL, all would've been strong enough to take those hits. Nobody else in that line could suffer that amount of pain and take it like a champ.

Out of those three, one is going to have to pay the price. I have my bet's on Abraham, just cause Glenn is just too obvious, since he dies in the comics in this same scene. They need to twist that by killing someone else off.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

A bit late on this had to postpone the show, but I'd have to agree with @STONEY that Glenn is more than likely out of the picture in terms of who Negan kills. It's just too predictable for us to guess he's the one who suffers Lucille's wrath considering he was hit in the comics.

5. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP+ Silver

Its Glenn:

• Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Solid Anunoby

Solid Anunoby VIP Silver

I've been watching it on yes Oh a lot, Last season was fucking brutal man. I am very happy they're killing a very loved character off, it's important people realize that in the zombie apocalypse, no-one is immortal. If Glenn really did die this time, thank goodness. We need a smack in the face from what happened with his faked death a while back.

7. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

It's not really a zombie apocalypse in that sense, it's a fan based money fueled TV show (that finale, fuck you AMC) and killing off a seriously beloved (basically worshiped) character like daryl would actually lose them viewers. certain characters are genuinely immortal because of their fanbase/place on the show (rick, carl, michonne...)

BUT, i really wanna see daryl go. i'd be fine with them going the predictable route with glenn, but daryl's story has come to an end, with denise and his recent stupid mistakes, he needs to have reciprocation, he's pulled way too much shit and got out untouched. when they actually do show the full scene, it's a bit morbid of me, but i really hope they leave in the details of the comics, rather than just cut away with some blood splatter on the camera

tl;dr i hope daryl dies, its probably glenn though
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. royboooooy

royboooooy It'll always snow on Mount Fuji. VIP

I don't think Glenn is going to die. Negan only said that they'd beat the person up not kill them

Edit: I'm not sure why you're disagreeing as it's what he said ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ unless beating them to a bloody pulp is his way of saying he's gonna kill them. Maybe I missed something because everyone's saying who's gonna die not who's getting beaten up. Nevertheless we'll find out who was Negan's pick in a few months.

Last edited: Apr 6, 2016
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. tz-

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Fox

Fox Banned VIP

Glenn would be too predictable in all honesty. When they faked Glenn dying earlier in the season, it was a test to see the fans' reactions to them killing off a character of his magnitude. In the episode, there is a first person perspective of the people in the van. Then coincidentally, the death scene is from a first person perspective. So this leaves us with either Daryl, Glenn, Michonne, and Rosita.
    Michonne and Rosita would not be able to take the first hit "like a champ" However Glenn and Daryl are both more than capable of taking the hits.

I would put my bet on Daryl, just because of the way that the fans reacted to Glenn "dying" the first time around

11. STONEY

See, my logic and with the ridiculous amount of effort this person on Imgur put out, I'm pretty damn sure Abraham dies.

12. tz-

Maybe nobody does die, doesn't Negan say he's not actually going to kill anyone just beat them up? I don't know I think I heard that

13. STONEY

So, was just rewatching the scene over about 10 times. Negan never officially says he's going to kill anybody. He does happen to say, "So now... I'm gonna beat the Holy Hell outta one of you."

But since Negan seems to be a man of his word and after the group killed most of his men. I can't bear the fact that he's going to let them all live free. And I don't believe anyone could live through Lucille smashing into their skull 8 TIMES!!!

14. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

What's the likelihood of someone living through that hard of a hit to the top of their skull with blood running down their face? Probably slim to nothing but I suppose anything is possible - like I don't know...being shot IN THE EYE and still living!!?!?!?

I am 100% positive it's Daryl, his character has been super lame this season (same with Carol) and there's too many characters like him now that they need a big event to happen to keep us on our toes. I am super mad at this finale though, I found it to be super boring and not what I had expected.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2016
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. tz-

high money on abraham

denise dies the way he does in the comics
    takes the hit like a champ
    refer to my last post with the guys reasoning

16. tz-

i was fucking right but holy shit did not expect the other thing to happen what the actual fuck

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

fucking rip

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

19. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Damnit West Coast life wait for me :(

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  20. The Law