Finished Spirit of Giving v1

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by Zack, Jan 13, 2017.

1. Zack

Zack Shepherd of Fire VIP

Hello SGM. After my resignation recently, you guys have shown how selfless you can be, in the face of me going through a personal crisis. In the kindly spirit you have shown me, so too will I give in what ever way I can.

In this little, insignificant giveaway, I'll be handing out 50,000 points! I know it's not much, but it's the only way I can genuinely say thank you for all you good folk have given me, spiritually, mentally and even monetarily at this point!

Edit!: Now up to 50k, thanks to a contribution promise from @Azaelus !

To Enter:
    Leave some love of your own choosing, any rating you feel is best. For a bonus, I'll throw in the rest of my points to whomever replies with a memory of/with me that makes me laugh. ( Added to the winner pool of 50,000 ).

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Friendly x 28
    • Like x 3
    • Winner x 3
    • Informative x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Creative x 1
  2. Hingle

Hingle Slow Motion VIP Emerald

My favorite memory of you is when we played Terreria and I got a Yelets and a pair of ice skates from an expert mode treasure bag. @Graze @Giraffe

• Funny Funny x 3
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

*after someone rdm and left the 4th time with a reply of ddddddddddddd*

time for you get ggggggg nnnnnnnnn eeeeeeee'd

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

I liked it when you said you actually enjoyed my company the other day on TS

That was pretty neat

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. GRYPHN

GRYPHN ♫ Thanks for the Memories ♫ VIP

It's in my signature. When Mango IDed us in the order of "Rick" and "And Morty". That's the best I've got.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Zack

Yeah that's still one of my favorite things on SGM, not gonna lie.

8. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

@Rick

Scratch that 20,000 points. Make it 50,000. Ill contribute 30,000 to the pot. I just wanna give something away to this fabulous community in the light of what happened earlier this week.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Why describe it when I can share it.

[​IMG]

With wings, warglaives, other wings, and me freaking out spamming you about it.

Nah, but in all seriousness, all of the WoW nonsense I put you through. Perfect.

I don't want the points because I don't do TTT. Just wanted to share this again. ;)

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

The Rick OBEY Meme, it's still getting added ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

When you shot at some AFKs when you were a T and I saw you run away and as soon as you passed the corner a guy with a barrel comes and hits you with it, killing you and ending the round. I laughed so hard that my chair literally broke even more (it was already pretty fucked). That was before you got mod. Ill miss you my man.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

That was my most memorable moment about you on the servers.
    [​IMG]
    Then you claimed that your pc got some problems which were resulted with a shutdown but we didn't believe in you bud......
    Edit: I will miss you so bad :(

Last edited: Jan 13, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Zack

Tally that one up to a narrowly avoided ban amirite? :cigar:

• Winner Winner x 2
  14. Scotty

Scotty Heroes come and go, but legends are forever. VIP Bronze

I never got to play with you Rick, but seeing all the love and memories you have with all of these people, you sound like an awesome guy. Sad I didnt get to play with you and hope everything turns out all right!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. BorkWoof

BorkWoof VIP

ty for giveaway

• Like Like x 1
  16. Zack

Just a heads up to all entrants, I will be wrapping this giveaway up in the morning! (About 8 hours from now, my time.) Looking forward to see who gets the bump in points, and people sharing any more memories they might have had with me!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

Yes i do

18. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

Uhhh that one time ya know, uhh you were talking and we all laughed?

I never knew or talked to you much, but thank you for the giveaway and I hope your issues are resolved peacefully and happily

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

I wish I had some memories with you, you seem like another one of those chill mods that sadly ended up resigning. As for the points, you can message me on how to add a few (or more) points to the giveaway, as @Azaelus has done. If that doesn't work I would like to request that if I end up winning, I will only take 30K of the 50K. Give the other 20K to the next person down on the list. Hopefully, I'll see you in the nilla server sometimes and thanks for the giveaway mate!

P.S: I'm gonna tag you here @Rick because I made a few edits I wanted you to see.

Thanks again!

P.P.S: Here's a dank meme for your time reading this!
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Zack

I've seen you in game. I'm so dang chill that you never even knew I was a mod. :cool: