Spiderman and Master Chief skin revamps

Discussion in 'Player Models' started by Acnologia, Jul 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

I really like these two models on the TTT servers . I just love to use them. But , I've seen the colors seem dull on both of these models. The Master Chief skin's green colour is a bit too pastel when compared to other models available for Gmod. Same goes for the Spiderman skin .
    For the Spiderman skin, I'd suggest using the one on the far left of this image , aka as Tobey's Spiderman :
    [​IMG]
    And for Master Chief, there are a wide variety of models available on Gmod. A lot of them look quite a lot better than the one we have available . It may also solve the hit box problem for the Master Chief skin.

I'd really love it if you could follow through on this suggestion. I can see why it can be a problem, though.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

I like the spidermans how they are right now. This is only a aesthetic change not one to fix the hit boxes. And Boiiii the one are the far left looks like u found him in the trash.
    So, nah/10

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

For the first time, you're thinking logically. Ok:
    A. The Master Chief's hit box can be fixed if you find a new appropriate model. True, this suggestion is mostly about aesthetics , but the Master Chief skin has a high possibility of getting better hitboxes with a new model.

B. That Spiderman model is better than 95% of the others. The only one that is as good or better is the third from the right.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

DAMN SON. +1 for a master chef hitbox fix and neutral for Spiderman.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Give me a few hours and Ill provide Hitboxes for all the Master Chief Models that are popular, but +1 to any fixes.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

I like the Spiderman that is third from the right best.

7. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

• Informative Informative x 2
  8. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.