sorry

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Talon, Jul 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Talon

Talon VIP

• As a member, posting a thread in farewells means that you will be away from the community, which includes both forums, servers and teamspeak for a long period of time. To come back days later defeats the purpose.
    Welp, it's time to actually do that promise I made to several people.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been slowly realizing that I was a complete asshole to several people and I guess no amount of that apologetic bullshit will fix it since it's more of a cycle at this point.
    And I guess feeling so guilty and regret had actually made me depressed af and made me go in a emotional roller coaster. (Bipolar-ism wins.(y))

Being a member for a year hasn't been long since I have been in and out during that year but during that time, I've never been so happy especially with all of the friends I've made and all of the good times I've had.

But despite all of that fun moments and shit, I just don't feel welcome anymore because of my stupid behavior and with that, I figured it would be best if I just wrote this and let out on how I felt about this community.

I actually first came into this group being invited by a certain ex-staff and well, I wasn't well-known.. instead I was more known for being a bunch of my friends who some of you might remember as Musical Meow, AVBX and... I forgot the rest, I don't really talk to them anymore.

Regardless, I had a blast in this community and it's time for me to go.

@Yatty You're probably the most trusted member in this community and I can't thank you enough for all of the shit you have helped me with.

@graxed hi

I don't know what else to write and I apologize for this crappy farewell post but it's 2:18 am.
    I do not know if I'll come back but when I do, I'll try to be a full-fledged TTT player instead of a ex-SB or TS lurker!

• Friendly Friendly x 12
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  2. Yatty ☄️

Yatty ☄️ Yatt'em VIP Silver

Love ya bud, sucks to see you go like this. I'll miss the good times we spent together in ts. I know a lot has happened in the past year but you'll always have friends here. Take good care of yourself <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Creative x 8
    • Winner x 7
    • Like x 3
    • Dumb x 2
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
  4. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Good luck with your future endeavors. Good bye Talon.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

You can't just leave when I barely know you! What about all that time on Steam eh? :sneaky:
    Tbh, I really hope you come back soon . Never got to play TTT with you. You owe me a few games. Farewell, Talon.
    Keep in touch on Steam and TS though, alrigh' mate?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. swagrid

swagrid current status "not okay" VIP

I'm actually going to really miss you buddy. take care and don't be a stranger

8. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

one time we played the culling together and it was ok, bye

• Informative Informative x 3
  9. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

are you still shoutbox banned? :(

(if you ever get unbanned, please stop in and say hi... you are still welcomed by me fam and I will save the more serious goodbye stuff for the very detailed inbox message you will get shortly.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  10. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

take care

11. Ruby

Ruby Turn your wounds into wisdom Banned VIP Silver Emerald

Peace out Talon, good luck on everything in the future. I hope to talk soon.

12. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

wtf man, you didn't tell me you feel like this. Take care and make sure to stay on ts. Good luck with your bi-polarism :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

best genji n/a

take care bud

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Cake

Cake I like red VIP

Haven't played or talked w. you but you seem nice and best of luck :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.