sniz the hacker

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by paper, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I am currently sitting on the train and when I saw this post oh my god....i may have whined.....by saying nooooo....out loud....on a packed morning train....I got weird looks to say the least. Annnnyway.

Seeing this post actually makes me really sad as in the last couple of weeks specifically we have become such good friends. I'm gonna miss you h8ing on me in sb. I'm gonna miss your crazy antics whilst we staff eu together. I'm just going to miss....well you. I am going to miss all your crazy, fun and positive energy and I kinda wanna cry. Not gonna lie.

With all that said god do I wish nothing but the very very best for you. I hope you get to persue your dreams and I hope you get to have fun and drink all the choccy milk the world has to offer. You are such a wonderful individual and I wish you the world of good and happiness. Don't you ever change. Please. I am so damn grateful that we got to grow closer and that I got to see and appreciate you for just how awesome you really truly are.

I'll raise a glass of choccy milk to your name tonight whilst I cry over some pizza. Don't worry ill save you a slice :love:

Please keep in contact with me on steam! Don't ever become a stranger. Just send me a weird message whenever cause I want to know how everything goes omfg. And be prepared for an add on psn :sneaky:

Anway I'm going to stop now before I actually do start tearing up. (It's too early in the morning for news like this okay!!)

I r8 u m8 8/8
    Keep your chin up and keep smiling cause that smile looks good on you ^__^ <3

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Rek

Rek Ø

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Old Old x 1
  3. You better do well in your studies since you're abandoning us like this, elsewise, it might be necessary to come up there and kick you in the arse.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Smash

Smash Baka VIP Silver

I told you, you can't resign on me. You did. What the fuck cop ;-;, going to miss staffing with you so much. Also first you forget to tag me and now you forget to tag me again :cry: my feels are dead.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Average Guy

Average Guy Averageness is subjective. VIP

Copilot. You were an funny and amazing mod. I will love you forever because no matter how many times I make fun of your canadianness, I love you man.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Lone Wanderer

Lone Wanderer The One and Only VIP

Press....press f to pay your respects......

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

You're a funny guy, and you will be missed. Stick around the forums and TeamSpeak, please. Don't be a stranger. :joyful:

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

Thank you for shaping up your act and becoming a valuable member of the SeriousGM staff team.

Please don't go back to shitposting.

Jokes aside, all the best.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

No tag?

"F" rejected :cry:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Darth West

Darth West I am Darth West, Dark Lord of the Sith. VIP

F

Its a shame to see you leave the staff team, who will I now make fun of? WHO!

Even though I was never on when you staffed I can only imange you doing really bad and ghosting all the time. It makes me happy to know that you lived up to that rep.

In all honesty your an amazing member of this community and I am glad to have known you. The staff team have lost a major player :'(

P.s NO F' ING TAG REALLY

Edit: How did you add tags to the post? @copilot

11. EhhChris

EhhChris Advisor. VIP Silver Emerald

Dude.... You're the last one. The last one I inherited from @Finn's team. It was bound to happen I guess, but I'm still sad nonetheless. At least @Falcor is still on the staff team.

Anyway, I like the thought you put into the title, associating it with your name and all, but in all honesty, your plane is really a futuristic space plane that is finally exiting orbit, and it'll reach the stars out there some day. You have a long life to live ahead of you, full of all kinds of adventures and opportunities that you may have missed had you stayed longer. I want you to get those classes fixed up and pursue whatever kind of education or experience you want. Get out there and fly around, do some twirls and maybe paint a tutu on your plane, who cares? Mold your life into an enjoyable experience for you and those around you, get stuff done, establish a name for yourself and even if it gets hard, push on. Life will throw those kinks at you, but you'll be able to pull through them, and you'll be able to turn situations around. If you ever need some help working through a tough situation, hit me up, you know where to find me.

Aside from your future, your past here, especially with me was a great experience. You may have messed up here and there, but you were always honest with me, straight forward, and willing to work on anything that needed improvement. Whenever I talked to you about these things you took it to heart and showed me improvement, and I respect and appreciate that. Thanks for being a real guy, and giving me some experience as your admin. You're one of the few, one of the OG IrritatingTeam members, don't forget that.

Good luck with pursuing your future, and don't be a stranger. Love ya man.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

"F"
    Farewell RadComrade ;(
    I want to thank you for helping me out when I was a trial moderator and when I was moderator, good luck with everything and have fun, don't stress yourself out, I hope you become whatever you always wanted to be.
    <3
    Sincerely,
    Bot

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I just broke my ucking "" key.

Seriously though, you are one of my Canadian buddies on here, I'm gonna miss seeing you around man, never be afraid to hit me on on PSN or anything else.
    Take care, La Vie.

14. ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.)

ZaneLoehr (Masochist Ver.) Warehouse 13 Next Generation VIP

:V

Take care man, hope to see you around still.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

That moment when you see Darktooth say don't go back to shit posting, then you see all the tags for this thread...

Joking aside, We had a lot of fun right around the time before you became mod and after. You still have the funnest laugh when I am about to murder you.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Master_Failure

Master_Failure master of failing.. not much more to say VIP

No tag no love </3
    anywho to the main point, you were a great friend that i loved to be around, i could not hope to have had a better friend to joke around and play with :L, F, I will miss you, thanks for being a great mod dude, server wont be the same without you staffing <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. Finn

Finn Human VIP

F.

As a fellow Canadian you already know how I feel. Dat telepathic link doe.

Just know that you done good kiddo. F for Fantastic as far as I'm concerned, you were a risk I'm glad I took. Turned up smelling like roses.

Best wishes and good luck.

<3 Finn

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  18. BlueCore

BlueCore Onward and Upward Banned VIP

I knew sooner or later I would see a post like this, and even though I knew it was coming, it still saddens me to see it. Copilot, you can be ridiculously funny at times, and your humour was only one of your many traits. You're a very open guy and go out of your way to talk to anyone interested in talking. It was always a pleasure getting to staff with you. I know you said you'd stick around but just be less active, so this is me telling you that you better hold up that statement; or else. I'll miss seeing you around as often Co. Best of luck with your studies!

<3

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  19. IrishGaming990

IrishGaming990 Regular Member

Hey man, I just wanna say that you were a brilliant mod. You are always so friendly to all of the staff and players when they need you most. You were my favorite mod (right behind @C.A.Anna of course :p) but I just want to wish you the best of luck and hope you find what you were looking for. Because I certainly did when I met you. It's gonna be weird without you typing !slaynr Irish into the chat, but you will still be here. Yeah, we don't know each other that long but we do long enough that I can confidently say that you are the funniest and friendliest mod out there. Anyways, I hope you have the best time finding your dream job. Ly man, Irish.

20. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

@copilot

Eh, listen imma always be around for you Nick we homies for life now. We may be Stressed Out but I'll be on this Ride with you, but now that you're gone from us you're the Tear In My Heart and that's okay since I know you'll stay Fairly Local and will return with gusto. I'll just sit here and listen to my Car Radio since we both hate the silence, in the end I'll make sure to make a House Of Gold for you since I know you having Guns For Hands isn't your thing but I'll be The Judge of that.
    With all of those lame puns aside stay strong little one, we need to Netflix and Chill sometime, or you know play more games and stuff... Or both...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1