sniz the hacker

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by paper, Aug 31, 2015.

1. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Hey guys, this is my official resignation post.

I just wanna quickly explain why I'm leaving then I'll tag some friends of mine;
    Lately life has been getting difficult for me, in a sense of I'm confused with what I want to do. There's so much to do and little time to do it; I wanna go back to school and fix my 30 level classes so I can purse my dream jobs, I wanna get back in shape since I've gained so much weight during the summer and I want to see the world but so little money.
    I realized if I ever wanted to do any of those things, I'll have to resign.
    So I decided I'll finally resign and I'll start working on myself and my future.

Also a few things to note;​
    • I'm not leaving the community, just resigning.
    • I'll be on noticeably less
    • For those few wondering if I'm still making videos and that's a yes but it'll be one every week or two. I want to focus on my schooling.
    • Will I ever attempt to come back as a moderator? Most likely no.
    • Was I a fucking amazing moderator? You fucking know it.
    Also if you want you can add me on PSN: RadComrade

So with all of that being said I'ma tag try my best and tag every friend;
    @kynwall | I have to tag you first, you're the first person on here that I've considered a friend and you've been with me for the longest of times. I fucking love you man and I hope I can see you one day.
    @Falcor | My fucking fam and bestie, she won't take no shit and just all around a lovely person. I was always jealous of how funny and chill she is.
    @BmTron | The most down to earth person I've ever met, she's fucking chill as fuck and funny. She's a true fam.
    @Patrick | Such a weird kid but a lovable one also I legitly think I roasted my computer from the smoke grenades.
    @Machinekiller00 | My favourite weirdo, I always thought you hated me at first. I was honestly so scared to talk to you. Now that I have, I can see you're a harmless penguin. I love you.
    @Smash | Our times in games were fucking legendary, I love you man. It was always a pleasure to staff with you. Also sorry for not tagging you.
    @Carned | Here's your fucking tag you slut. This British asshole is so fucking blatant of how he feels about other people and that's lovely. Always interested in talking to him.
    @Finn | The man, the myth, the legend. The person who picked me up. I love you man and I hope you're doing fine.
    @Senpai Vesper | I swear my latest channel is my last one.
    @Mr. Rogers | You were always weird. #CanYouSaveMyHeavyDirtySoul :woot:
    @FluffyShadowfire | The most fluffiest mod. <3 Thanks for all the talks we ever had, I always enjoyed them.
    @Sinz | Go frick yourself.
    @Brahma | This asshole is my fucking twin, he's such an idiot and so fucking funny it's unbelievable. Everytime him and I played L4D2 together I always remembered that I was in tears from laughing.
    @Kenny | I always love talking to you, you weird fuck. You always make my night even one time I was depressed as fuck and you messaged me "Are you pizza?" It made my night.
    @irritatingness | The guy who has been putting up with me for three months. He fucking deserves a medal heh. At first I thought I was going to hate him when he first became my admin but now I see that he's a fucking solid admin. Ily man.
    @Ascended | I have high hopes for you, you're a great person to talk too and I'm willing to bet you'll be an admin soon :love:
    @BlueCore | Hate you (jk) <3
    @Romulus | My favourite Russian. Remember that snapchat of the writing on my wall saying "Fuck you Hunter you bitch" ? It's still on my wall.
    @C.A.Anna | The only person I'm willing to share my chocolate milk and pizza with <3
    @Espurr | Our times in-game were always fucking amazing and insane, I hope the best for you fam. <3
    @Azure | You always scared me when you were an admin but the time I got you to ban those ghosters from that Youtube video was fucking fantastic.
    @Guilty | I always insult you when we speak but trust me, I have some huge respect for you. You're a solid staff member, keep up the good work.
    @POPSTAR | You're the one that's too fucking slow. :shifty:
    @Anarchist | I always loved talking to you, man. <3
    @CDriscoll | I know we haven't always seen eye-to-eye but I have mad respect for you, you're an amazing admin and I hope one day you'll be lead. <3
    @Darktooth | Honestly the dedication and energy you put into this community is heart-warming. You actually care about this community and I always see that. I hope the best for you, Smash star. Also I followed you on Twitch, looking forward to those streams!

EDIT: Wanna know how I pressed enter too early? I was putting in the tags and when I finished up, I pressed enter. Did not know it'll make the thread instantly.​

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    • Friendly x 21
    • Like x 1
    • Agree x 1
    • Useful x 1
    • Optimistic x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
    • Dumb x 5
    • Dislike x 1
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Informative x 1
  3. Espurr

Espurr #AlwaysStabEspurr Administrator VIP

Or you could just.... edit it ya know?

Nonetheless "F"

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

F :cry:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

:(

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I was going to make a compilation of all of your shitposts in one comment

But it was too much work.

PS: If I ever come to Canada we should watch netflix and chill

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

[​IMG]
    F

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Happy

Happy Laughter is the best medicine. VIP

Why "F"am... :(

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Brahma

Brahma Homecoming. VIP Silver

In tears I can't even breath. I'm writing this while on the bus that people are staring at me weird for laughing so hard. F

EDIT: I'm finally home trying to forget what happened on the bus so let's get this.
    Copilot with all the pep talks and amazing moments we had together, I will say right now here you were the first person I knew that didn't change and kept it real. Hopefully school goes great for you and I will never forget our adventures on L4D2. John Cena is in our hearts because THE CHAMP IS HERE. You are my twin from another country and don't leave me you horse. I can't explain how much of an awesome friend you are because I got so close and more involved with you than anybody else. Good luck with classes and stay cool.

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Lemon

Lemon ideal male moderator VIP Silver

Well since you edited your post that joke looks weird. But seriously, you were a really great mod. We never talked to much but when we did I always enjoyed having you there. Take care man!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, FINN, MESHEEN AND EVERYONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    your punishment is now me showing you every good song and band I find!

I'll miss you copilot. But I know you will and better still message me. I will fight you again and again!
    You know i'll always care for you as a person and a friend. and you KNOW I will always be there for you.
    Regardless of anything!
    You were the first person I considered a friend here. And i will forever be grateful for that.
    Love you copilot, fam.

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Guess I have to continue Finn's legacy all by myself ;-;

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Sad to see you go pal, Hopefully I'll see you around. Take care, Good luck with everything.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

I DIDNT EVEN GET A TAG U LIL SHIT

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  17. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

You take it easy, Rad.

The times we spent together were good ones. I'll see you around on the other side

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  18. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

The only true name is La Vie, all others are heretics.
    The moments we had in the server were always fun, and I look forward to the ones that will come. Come back to staff when you can

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  19. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I'm too lazy to edit my post so I'll make a 2nd comment. Anyways,
    You're probably one of my favorite people around and mainly because it's so fun to talk to you. It's hard to describe in words but I always get a joy when speaking to you cause you're just great like that. You always like to joke around and use a similar weird sense of humor as I do. So I find it very easily to get along with you so i'm unsure as to why you thought I hated you and sorry if I made you feel that way. I've never had any issues with you, but before I met you I always thought you were just some weirdo and I still do but that's beside the point. It's sad to see you resign and I will miss having you around the staff team and just generally playing with you and talking to you. I hope you do choose to stick around and get on every now and then. But I know it's for the best and the decision you made was so you can pursue what you want to do with your life and I understand. I still hope that you do get on as much as you can. You can always message me on steam and i'm always around to talk. You better not be a stranger but good luck with what you are doing and also you'll always be La Vie to me lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  20. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1