Approved Smusha's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Smusha, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Smusha
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:46971830
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe that I should be unbanned because I haven't done anything wrong(or at least I believe I didn't)
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Last night , before I left the server , everything was business as usual. I was playing some TTT and decided I should hit the sack. I wished everyone a good night and told them that I'd see them tomorrow(apparently not).
    Today I wanted to get on the server only to find out that I have been banned for 5 days (as far as I know : for no reason).
    As of now , I checked the ban list and this is what it came up with :
    01/22/17 10:24AM 5D RDM and Leave (1st offense) EU 2 banned by Dobie

With this information shedding some light on the issue I believe I am able to pinpoint the incident that led to my supposed "RDM and leave" ban.
    On my last round of TTT that night I was reported for RDM by one player named "Outsider".This happened after I killed him by orders of a detective which called him out. At that point in time Outsider was right in front of the detective and I and was sitting over a few bodies(one of which was unidentified when the Detective called the kos). I then proceeded to fire at Outsider with my AK.After I had already fired Outsider managed to open his mic and say "I'm proven I'm -" or something along those lines.
    After I killed him and noticed he was also an Innocent the Detective only said something like "Whoops"
    Following this event I was then reported by Outsider for RDM with his description of the incident being "said I was proven 80 times man" to which I responded with my version of the incident.( I could try and re-write my explanation but I believe it was quite lengthy).
    (If there is no way to find that specific report log I'd be more than happy to try and recall what I wrote exactly)
    Moving on , after I died I gave Outsider his deserved apology and he told me that there's no problem at all. (I have familiarized myself with all the server's rules and I do know about the Accidental RDM and Forgiveness so I am not using this as an argument against my ban.)
    Now , I believe I know where I went wrong and that is the fact that I've left the server while Dobie was still handling Outsider's report against me.
    To my defense I wish to say that:
    1.I was exhausted and so I wasn't able to think everything through at that time
    2.When I left the server there was still no active slay(or at least I believe there wasn't) and so I never thought about the fact that I might in fact get banned for rdm ing and leaving (I know that you have to wait until your slay before leaving the server)

Now with all being said the last point I wish to make in my defense is that I should have not even been slain in the first place (as Outsider was KOS'd by a Detective) let alone be punished for rdm ing and leaving.

If I am in the wrong here I will be more than happy to serve my punishment and take responsibility for my actions.
    This incident hurts me greatly as I strive to be a model player and not go against any of the rules no matter how big or small .

Concluding my appeal , I wish to thank you for taking the time for reading my side of the story and I beg forgiveness for causing this issue in the first place.

~Smusha:droid:

2. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

Tagging @Dobie to respond to this since she banned you.

3. Smusha

Smusha Meme Marine & Staffin' Machine VIP

Sorry for not doing that myself , thanks a bunch !

4. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Hey @Smusha ,

I'm sorry for the delay. Here is the report filled against you when we were on EU2 yesterday:
    [​IMG]

However, from the deathscene that I watched, detective was just shooting at the corridor and he/she didn't damage that player. Then you walked through the corridor and saw him standing at the end of the corridor, at the point which was not able to be seen from the point that detective started to shoot, and you killed that player. That was the story of that report and then you disconnected without asking me about your report so I had to ban you for RDM and Leave. Since your history is clean, I'm accepting your appeal but I won't void your ban so please be careful for the next time.

Thanks for appealing!

Appeal: Accepted, not voided.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.