Slow Motion Gun

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by john redcorn, Sep 17, 2016.

1. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=761896763&searchtext=

Simply put, it's a weapon that slows down time (with a dandy song) for X amount of seconds once shot. It's current state makes it an insta kill and slows down time for 15 seconds, which is ridiculously overpowered.

In my opinion, this weapon could be balanced by making the shot deal no damage, and slow down time for 7.5 seconds, giving plenty of time for some headshots to be easily made in coordination with t buds. Also may wanna take out the music.

Thoughts?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. RainyKitsune

RainyKitsune Bark! VIP

This could ruin the pace of gameplay so easily, even if time was slowed down, what's preventing it from being spammed? It also looks just like the Deagle. That'd make it hard to figure out who's using it too. Not to mention the other issues, such as the gun being useless when alone, and also the potential it holds for trolling. I'm also concerned it may not show in things like damage logs if someone intentionally tried to make their T buddies fall into pits by messing up their jumps.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

How about making this gun:
    -Last traitor only
    -1 shot to the head but 40 to the body or even less
    -Change the gun's skin (make it darker or lighter, just like the flare gun is lighter from the raging bull)
    -I think the music should stay, just like when the traitor was to buy The Lion or BMC (the anniversary guns)
    -Make this event limited (Halloween, Christmans, Anniversary)
    Not sure if to keep the 15 seconds or half it like you did with the slow-mo, but if they are going to add it, it's up to them I suppose.