Skins after vip + is gone

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by doublerainbow, May 14, 2014.

1. So, i was wondering because i see some people who were mods with donor skins, that if you are vip+ and you lose it but have a vip+ skin equipped will it unequip by itself? or stay forever just a question out of curiosity ;).

2. btw the mods that have the donor skins don't have mod anymore or any donor status.

3. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

If you're no longer VIP+, but have a VIP+ skin equipped, then the skin will be stuck on you forever unless you decide to switch skins. Then you can't access VIP+ skin anymore until you get VIP+ again.

Not so sure about the donor status thing for former moderators though since I've been a VIP for a long long time. However, if you have a skin equipped from a higher ranked status, then it stays on you. It will never be unequipped.

4. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

This is correct. I remember when I first went from VIP+ to VIP. I had my dark Spiderman skin equipped until I switched to a new Payday skin; I couldn't go back to dark Spiderman even though I owned it in the point shop. I assume this is the same for the staff members that resign/are demoted with the skin equipped.

5. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

This is a hit or miss with the system. Sometimes it catches on and unequips the model/jihad sound but sometimes it doesn't and it stays on.

6. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

So if you still have it. Flaunt it

7. k just wondering
    thanks

<3

• Agree Agree x 1