Denied SkilledSquid's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by SkilledSquid, Jul 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    SkilledSquid
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:61639885
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't really have a clue of what I did. All I know is I left Gary's Mod on to collect points. I was at an FFA event yesterday setting up our Young Mcdonalds Farm for our local 4-H fair.Can someone please explain to me why I was banned?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

You were banned by @CDriscoll for Abusive History/Harassment. Please wait while he responds to the appeal.

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Before we get into the appeal, could you explain this report against you?

4. I admit I was being annoying towards her. But i wasnt the only one harrasing her. There were people on mic saying stuff. I did spam her and thats what the evidence shows. Sorry Abby

5. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

It's nice that you've apologized to Abby, but that just doesn't cut it. You have an extensive history of this behavior, and only just recently came off of a 26 week ban for it. It's evident that there is still an issue that needs resolving.

At this point, I don't believe unbanning you would be in our best interests as a community. I hope that you take this time to learn and grow from your history here, and return with a better, fresh attitude. We've given you many chances; when you return from this ban, we will not be giving another.

6. May I just say that this player was the reason I took such a long break from SeriousTTT servers (6 months-ish).

He was non-stop trolling me and getting away with it. To see him finally banned for his actions makes me smile a little.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.