Dev SGM SKIN/SOUNDS PACK - by: Qaaap

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Qaaap, Oct 28, 2016.

?

Do you like this addon?

1. I like it.

84.7%
  2. I hate it.

6.8%
  3. Neutral.

8.5%
  1. Not possible until creator of the plugin adds support for mirroring animations.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

just asking so we could get them when the others come as well.

3. Hyper ✿

Hyper ✿ peace lata VIP Bronze

That would make it so much better

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Oxydeous

Oxydeous VIP

Well it's a bit jarring to see the view suddenly shift when picking up a weapon. Plus I've been playing fpses for like 7 years with all right handed views. I think it looks really great; is it compatible with other specific skins and is it possible to install specific skins from the pack? If so I can just make a temporary fix.

5. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Also, some of the models don't line right. For example the scout isn't in the hand of the viewmodel but it is above it, and the deagle is pulled back a lot.

6. The scout does have aligning problems however that is how the animations were made. I am working on fixing the Deagle alignment, but CSGO animations are a total pain to work with.

[​IMG]

7. Qaaap

Qaaap 404 User not found. VIP

Attention! The Color Shift Deagle has been added! But not on the main skinpack. Please check it out there is a Gif how it looks like.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Hey @Qaaap, recently there's been a glitch with the way the model is with holding harpoons:
    [​IMG]
    It appears to have mixed the knife animation, along with the harpoon coming out of his hand.

9. Qaaap

Yeah there was an update with the harpoons now the viewmodel for it is totaly wrong will tag: @Rare Endangered Spycrab

• Like Like x 1
  10. Known bug, been happening since months ago. If you spectate someone, the weapons will glitch out constantly. This is a bug with Garry's Mod which I can't fix.

Does this bug occur while you are playing yourself? (not spectating)

11. I'll look into it.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Will you being doing anther pack? if so can you do the scar and the colt there one of my favorites.

13. Qaaap

Yeah totally, but the m9k textures are a bit harder then the average texture.

14. thank you so much I love your content. it really spiced up some really bland guns

15. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Qaaap

There will be coming an update with right handed weapons :),
    I think it is fairly possible but I need @Rare Endangered Spycrab to make the start of it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Renko

Renko VIP Iron

Have you tried to customize the weapon using the files from CS:confused: Gamebanana community?

18. Qaaap

Yes even from workshop but the thing is I need to make technical changes that I don't know how to make >.<

• Like Like x 1
  19. Progress on the pack is stopped until January. I am going to release the progress that I done so far to Qaaap though.

EDIT: Progress has been stopped until this shit storm attack on the fourms is gone.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017