Serious TTT? More like TOO Serious TTT. Amirite?

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Juicemoose, Nov 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

Well, thats a cold way to go.... I guess if its not for you then its not for you! But you cant blame it on this community tho, cuz its one of the nicest coms ive been in and just because its not fucked in the head ( like I am, reason for my few problems ive had in this community) I will say that its as warm and friendly as a family... #FriendlySeriousGMOD

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Kyül

Kyül Caged Bird VIP Bronze

You see moose I also think the same on the competitive side of things, but I still get laughs out of the people on here and have made some nice friends along the way... And by friends I dont just mean people I know and I play with, I mean real friends. Its still a thing that I think should be loosened, the serious aspect, because its a game after all and games are meant to be for fun... But its not anybodys fault, its just how it is. I still wish you the best and hope to see you around here again at some point.
    Peace, Kyle ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. I loved the servers since i've played on them. I only have a couple points to mention:

In the beginning, I was put off when I joined the teamspeak and saw how many channels were locked and how little people would actually hang out in general channel. The other thing was how mods/admins portrayed themselves while in the servers. I understand, you have to be professional. Imho, it's just a game. You need mods and admins, but I never felt like they should be so damn quiet and serious in the servers. That was until I actually joined the channels in teamspeak with mods and admins in them that I realized it was more of a protection thing than a rude thing. Anything they say/do in the servers can reflect poorly on them and can come back on themselves, since it is such a big community with people in and out of the servers.

I really enjoy most of everyone who plays on the servers, participates on the forums and those I speak with on teamspeak.
    Sometimes certain communities just don't mesh with players.

Good luck on what you find next!

EDIT: My point is that I'm glad to have stuck around and found out how this community operates. lol

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Also, is it just me or people really salty in this thread?

I understand this person is leaving cause he think's the community and servers are deemed 'too serious' and not for them, but common. I really don't think they meant ill-will with this thread/

• Agree x 2
    • Like x 1
    • Disagree x 1
    • Creative x 1
    • Dumb x 1
  5. Well if you say you make no friends I'd have to say you're wrong buddy.
    About 3/4 of my friends list is from SeriousTTT, and I have like 130 friends.

• Like Like x 1
  6. This community is anything but serious the serious part is more of a cliché :p

• Like Like x 1
  7. Stocking ❤

Stocking ❤ Repent VIP Bronze

:blackalien:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. sam.

sam. VIP

why dont we just lock this thread it's getting obnoxious

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. lock it

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I wish you the best in your search for a server that better fits your needs. Do feel free to return should you find a rekindled interest in a more competitive environment. Due to the way that this thread was unfortunately received by the community, and the direction that the conversation has gone from here having left the original focus for the thread, I have decided that locking it is in the best course of action. Please take care Juicemoose, have a good one wherever you may go.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.