Approved S.Bradley's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by S.Bradley, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. S.Bradley

S.Bradley VIP Iron

Your In Game Nickname:
    SFC. S.Bradley
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:84712697
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I'm not Sure what the Ban Is for But I'm going to Assume it is for an RDM Since It is 5 days. Well, Any ways I believe I should Be unbanned Because I did not RDM Anyone. I Belive that this Ban may be A misunderstanding I was On till 1 am last night wich I assume the ban Occurred after I got off. But I asked a Mod Who was on when I got off if I had reports on me and he said I was Clear So I went to bed.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Nothing​

2. Sage.

Sage. VIP Silver Emerald

@DieKasta has been notified about your appeal.

3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Hey Bradley,

You were banned by me for RDM and Leave (1st Offense) because of the following excerpt of damagelogs.

[​IMG]

As you can see, you did some damage to a detective and caused a bit of an RDM train that round. Unfortunately, you left before the completion of the round so I never got the chance to report you.

I'd also like to state that you never asked if you were good to leave. (I could cut a video of the 10 minutes before you disconnected to prove this but i feel it would be a waste of time.)

Do you have anything to add here to explain yourself? @S.Bradley

4. S.Bradley

S.Bradley VIP Iron

@DieKasta I'm almost 80% sure I hi the detective on accident and I'm sure I said Sorry but I still don't see how me hurting the detective has to do with Him shooting the Salesian But I see why the ino killed Me And I don't recall this match that well I'm just assuming I said Sorry.....And no Me asking the mod Was a Confusion I thought it was east 2 that I asked but it was east 1 so you can ignore that part. Was i hit by a malfunction pistole?

5. S.Bradley

S.Bradley VIP Iron

Can you give me what time this occurred as well, I just went through My recording and I don't see it where I hit Shot a detective are you sure this was yesterday I have up to 7 hours of gameplay was This early day?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2017
  6. DieKasta

No, It was about 12:30am MST. You were banned at 12:39am.

7. S.Bradley

S.Bradley VIP Iron

Hmmmmmm Well Did the detective report or did I say Sorry Because I honestly Have never just straight up shot a detective for no reason was it cause fire and do u mind posting your video for me

8. DieKasta

I don't actually have the video for you shooting the detective. The only video evidence I have is you not messaging me, asking if you were good to leave. You weren't reported because you left before the report was able to be made.

However, because of your clean history, I have decided to APPROVE this appeal. In the future, try to be more aware of where and what you are shooting and always be sure to ask before leaving if you feel there was any chance you could have RDMed.

Appeal: APPROVED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.