Denied roadman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by roadman, Jan 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roadman

roadman Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    Edited because of inappropriate name
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:199787295
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    got banned on all servers for 28 days, what the fuck, i dont cheat and i didnt rdm either.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Rose should not be a mod. He ignored all the other people spamming nigger and faggot and other racist shit. But mutes and bans me when i say white power. I didnt even spam it Fuck you rose​

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2017
  2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

You were banned by @wink for group trolling. Please be patient.

3. roadman

roadman Banned

I WASNT FRIENDS WITH THOSE SPAMMERS WHAT THE FUCK? YOU CANT ASSUME THAT IM IN THE SAME GROUP AS THEM

4. roadman

roadman Banned

You cant give me a goddamn global ban for an assumption. great fucking mods

5. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey @roadman , I'll be tagging @Rose Funera1 to provide the evidence he collected while staffing today. I simply globalized and extended a ban he issued off several different factors: Toxicity, Micspam, and Harassment. Here's some evidence of the latter: http://prntscr.com/dyejnm

Also, I'll address "I'm not even friends with that guy" post. You were still acting in a 'mobish' mentality and creating a toxic environment on the server with the other guy who received a Group Trolling ban, you don't necessarily have to be friends to gang up and troll.

Please give some time for him to respond so we can wrap this up.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  6. Rose Funera1

Rose Funera1 The flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. VIP

I apologize for the long delay, I have now seen this and will be getting my evidence together.

7. Rose Funera1

Rose Funera1 The flames will fade, and only Dark will remain. VIP

As far as evidence goes I only have 2 screenshots, 1 of the warning for a name change and 1 for being racist, which was your final warning for spam/harassment and resulted in your 8 hours ban from me. The software that I use to collect evidence was not working properly. Because this I do not have the screenshots that I need.
    Here is the 2 screenshots I do have.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You say you weren't the only one spamming and being racist, that is true and I banned 1 other player for the same reason I banned you, the other players I had warned stopped. What lead to your original ban was the fact that you kept spamming, using racist slurs and harassment (against me). All of this happened in a span of 2 maps. Before I had banned you, you had 2 previous warning for using racist slander, in the screenshot above I had not realized you changed your name therefore did not ban you at that time. It was only after another player messaged me that I realized you had changed your name.

I apologize that I cannot provide any further evidence than what I have. At one point I had to warn you to change your steam profile picture due to nudity and even that screenshot did not save. I will now leave this ban appeal up to @wink .

8. john redcorn

9. turtwig

turtwig VIP

I was there and I do agree it got a little of hand, but you have to keep it mind it was like 2am and the server was going insane TOGETHER. In my opinion you should have just muted them, and given them a small ban for spam. It wasn't really group trolling, they didn't know eachother and weren't friends on steam. (My brother is Kegster) I'm only defending Mia because they seemed pretty chill and things just got out of hand.

10. roadman

roadman Banned

Wink, the last screenshot has nothing to do with me, thats a guy named Kegster. Its amazing how you cannot be bothered to check who that was.
    The third screenshot was me saying white power once. Not twice, not even multiple times and i got an instant mute. After that i hadnt said white power
    The First screenshot saying niggerfaggot was before getting warned about my name
    The second screenshot, if you look closely, i am infact not spamming racial slurs. I wonder what this has to do with a racism ban

Other than my name, i havent been spamming nigger or faggot. I ignored a warning for my name, which deserves a kick. not a fucking ban.
    And the fact that you globalised it and made it to 28 days is what im pissed about. When i wasnt even kicked. The rules say warning, (i got warned i know and i didnt stop). Then getting kicked( which never even happened) then a ban. But for me it jumped straight to a global ban. This alone tells me you mods cannot even abide by your own rules. absolute cunts

11. john redcorn

Hey @roadman,

Given the presented evidence above and further evidence presented throughout this demo:

I have decided to DENY your appeal. Your actions and name changes blatantly break our server !motd guidelines and I feel like a four week group trolling ban is sufficient punishment under the following reasonings:
    • Excessive/uncalled usage of Hatespeech/Harassment
    • Mob Mentality exhibited in your actions
    • Excessive spamming
    Since group trolling bans are discretionary, I do have the authority to go outside our guidelines when I do see fit, such as a case like this. If you do return to our servers after this ban is expired, please take a little more care in following our !motd.

Take care,

wink

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.