Resizzle

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Glasses Jacket Shirt Man, Dec 29, 2013.

1. Hello commonfolk and inhabitants of Serious TTT I am coming to you with a resign I simply love the community,but I dont have the passion to attentively play ttt anymore so Im going to take a break from moderating and I also have many other games and such other than ttt that I frankly enjoy more,and I will still always be a part of this community I will still play,and I will most definitely be in the plug dj alot.Ill also start suggesting more things and getting to know people more I love all you guys and maybe some day Ill apply again I just need a break from modding if an admin sees this plez remove my rights ty.

Staff
    Sir Lemoncakes-not gunna lie I like you alot more recently
    Phantom-young admin phenom your doing a great job great attitude
    Die Kasta-A shame I never really played with you but you seem like a good admin
    nGAngel x-great admin I was iffy on you at first but you proved me wrong
    Slippery-Great guy good luck with your job
    Zabiba-Great mod and guy
    Simply Ace-I remember when you werent a mod and the day u got it <3
    Nope Trash-Cool guy
    Horse man-Keeps it og one hunnit
    mango-Great guy swell

2. Amazing

Amazing Veteran Member

No no no no no! You can't quit! I forbid it!

3. Magafe

Magafe Banned

D: D: D: :( :( :( :(

4. Ph4ntom

Ph4ntom Serious Member

Alright, Skip, we are really going to miss you. Come back soon, buddy, you were a great mod (under me, of course). Peace out, bro.

5. Skip my homie I'm gonna miss modding with you so much.
    We had a lot of good times.
    Keep it og brotha <3

6. Slippery

Slippery VIP

but dad i still have my christmas gift to give you..

7. Magafe

Magafe Banned

:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

8. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

yea i knew this was coming a few days ago when skip talked with me about it :( i was one of if not the first to know and i don't get a shutout i see how it is skip!! nah i'm really gonna miss you bro, you were my BEST bud on the server. we had some of the best times playing/staffing with eachother. you need to come back and play when you can

9. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

Sigh...I'll miss ya, Skip!

10. Ardey

Ardey VIP

NO... THIS CAN'T BE TRUE. A SINGLE MANTEAR APPEARS. WILL BE MISSED. TAKE CARE. I HOPE YOU APPLY AGAIN. :(

11. I love you Skippy stay trill

purple swag

12. I already talk with you about this,im going to miss you alot,hope you come back =)

13. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

awwwww buddy :(

we had some good times.

14. ThePepper

ThePepper VIP

Fak u skips. Come back.

15. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

Well ok then, good luck on your future endevours my good Sir.

16. I'll come back when I can or when me and the admins feel its right.