Report on Solar

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Mr Butters, Dec 11, 2016.

1. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

I clearly have valid evidence and your mods argument was a trash excuse plox demote or I feed.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Solar

Solar El Dorado VIP

[​IMG]

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  3. Mr Butters

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

wtf moved to off topic ;,;

5. Mr Butters

6. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

I think it's a good idea to move this thread.

• Dumb Dumb x 1
  8. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Moved to Farewells.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

this is what would happen if any random non staff could post on reports

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Mr Butters

Now maybe, back in the days of STTT before your meanie rules, we usually just tagged staff.

11. JackThePumpkin

I wonder why it's no longer that way.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hello Mr Butters. Thank you for sending a report against our moderator, Solar.

I have been waiting for this opportunity for very long.
    The case we have here is a very complex one. Unlike what you might think, this is not just another simple Hacking report. This courageous thread here is, in fact, the collective voice of hundreds, if not thousands of players and users, living a life of terror and fear under the cruel and corrupt government of the Night King, Lord Grazous The First, and his team.
    The devilish governor has made the life of everyone here into a never ending nightmare. His actions of unspeakable horrors will shock and terrify even the most experienced and sturdy people. With the help of his loyal right-hand, Lord Solaria of memez, they torture, kill and ab000se all who are unlucky enough to be at the wrong place at the wrong time, and fill the hearts of the innocents with fear and despair.

For years we considerd them immortal. untouchable. But today marks the beginning of a change. Now is the time of revolution! It is time for us to overthrow the foul dictators and bring an end to the life of sorrow we were forced to live! No more weakness! No more silence! NO MORE FEAR!
    Rise, people of SGMod! Rise against the darkness! Ride against the evil! Rise in the name of freedom!

jk report invalid.

• Winner x 4
    • Creative x 3
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 2
    • Dumb x 1
  13. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

WE NEED JUSTICE WE NEED PEACE WE NEED ORDER @Highwon PLEASE

14. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

So typical.

If there's one thing I've learned from this community over my years, it's that any accusations of hacking by staff is covered up and swept under the rug.
    One only need to browse this thread from 2014 to understand that this is not an isolated event, and you will see clearly that this injustice has been going on since the very beginning. It's unmistakable that the same injustice is happening here, and I'm sorry @Mr Butters, but there is no winning this. You can try to fight it, but you'll never win- at least not alone. You'd just be squashed like a bug and moped up like all the others who've tried to fight against the negligence, abuse, violations and injustices from staff, who have for years now, oppressed the good people of this community. But today, TODAY THE PEOPLE FIGHT BACK! We can unite, we can come together now, and we can start a movement, a movement for change! No longer will we watch our brothers and sisters be subjected to their cruelty and blatant injustices. Lets fight for our rights, lets fight for our freedoms, lets fight for justice, lets fight for a better community for all! WHO'S WITH ME?

*raises fist in air*
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]

16. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Always knew Sinz is a very luckey peron.

• Winner Winner x 2
  17. JackThePumpkin

Perons are known for being lucky

18. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

well i thinks that a war
    going to start

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

this is the farthest thing from the truth