Invalid Report against Ragman

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by MythMe, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MythMe

MythMe VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    Ragman
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:46145050
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:97030163
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Which Map:
    TTT_manorhouse
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    around 4 pm ?
    Reason For Report:
    So, i was on top of the elevator, which by the way IS NOT UNREACHABLE , how do you think i got there?

I was given no warnings for being there. Then I get teleported into the spawn where i get almost instantly killed, thanks -.-

I'm not sure if this is abuse or what.

Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. MythMe

MythMe VIP

3. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

Sorry for the delay in responding to this report.

As you can see from the video you were on top of the elevator for pretty much the entire round. You were camping there in an effort not to be killed by a traitor etc. The reason I teleported you was due to the fact that from where you camping, players could not kill you. It was unreachable for anyone else at the time to kill you, and no one even knew you were there. The only people pointing out your location were the dead players who could see you through the wall.

You were camping whilst the majority of players were dead, which is against the rules. To my knowledge, you could not have gotten down from the place where you were camping without somebody else pressing the elevator button, meaning that I would have had to have teleported you anyway (I am not actually too familiar with this map as it is not often played when I am around - do not hesitate to correct me if I am wrong!). It was not my intention at all to have you kill by the traitor and I apologize that you were.

I did not see that just before you were teleported that the lift had started to move, I tried to teleport you as close to where you would be if you had legitimately gotten down from there as I could.

However you do seem to have a habit of prop surfing to unreachable areas and camping there - as I rejoined the server about a map later to take over training a trial mod and you had prop surfed to an unreachable location on assault and were camping there. This prompted another teleport down from me. I would like to remind you that regardless of the outcome of this report, propsurfing to unreachable locations is against the rules.

I apologize for the inconvenience I may have caused you and leave this up to @C.A.Anna to decide the outcome of this report.

Thank you and have a nice day!

~Ragman

4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Myth
    Sorry this hasn't been handled sooner.
    Since then Ragman has been banned.
    But you were camping in an area while the majority was dead. Ragman had every right to tp you at the current time.
    So I'll just clean this up.

Once again sorry for the inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.