Invalid Report against NoHacks

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by ItsRoyal, Dec 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ItsRoyal

ItsRoyal New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    NoHacks
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:155917554
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:54596474
    Which Map:
    Atomic Warfare
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    5:40
    Reason for Report:
    My voice being changed never changed once, its my real voice... there's a loop hole in this rule. I never use a modification at all to change my voice.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Vector​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I have seen this and I will be responding with my evidence shortly. In addition, I will be tagging my administrator @Onion Soup and @Robotic Santa as he witnessed the event.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2016
  3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Hey @ItsRoyal,
    Thanks for taking the time to file a report against me! By writing a report, you're helping me improve my moderating skills/abilities. Let's jump into why you were gagged.​

First of all, I would like to start with the definition of mic spam along with the protocol that is given. Let's start with the definition:
    You changed the tone of your voice (fake voice) which led to you getting gagged. This video shows the event that took place. You claim that you didn't change the tone of your voice at all. In addition, you admit to using a deeper voice which can be shown in this video. Nonetheless, changing the tone your voice was completely irrelevant. Once again, not using your real voice can be considered spam.​

Here is the protocol for spam:
    [​IMG]
    I will leave this report up to my administrator @Onion Soup. If you have any other questions for me, you can comment below with your concern. Also, If you would like me to provide any other evidence, I would be more than happy to do so.​

4. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

Hello @ItsRoyal ,
    Thank you for taking the time to report my moderator. I understand your intent for reporting my moderator, as it is obvious you did not use any programs to change your voice. However changing the tone of your voice is still considered mic spam. In this situation my moderator followed protocol correctly. If you have any questions feel free to add me over steam, or by starting a forum conversation with me.

Report: Invalid

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.