Invalid Report against Nohackjustgood

Discussion in 'Deathrun Staff/Player Reports' started by Falcon, Oct 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Falcon

Falcon Banned

Name of Staff/Player:
    Nohackjustgood
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:1:155917554
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:102740852
    Which Server:
    Deathrun
    Which Map:
    Deluxe
    Which Round:
    Time of Occurence:
    3:50
    Reason For Report:
    banned me from deathrun for sighing, for about 2 seconds, ladylag was in the game and had the chance to gag me for "considered mic spam but dident"​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    Adam Ladylag​

2. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Moved to DeathRun Server Reports, tagging @NoHackJustGood and their admin @LadyLag , please give them ample time to respond.

3. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

I will be responding to this when I get the chance. I apologize for any inconvenience ahead of time.

4. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

Hello @Falcon,
    First, I will be explaining my side of the story and I will be sure to answer any questions you may have. Let's jump right into all three of your offenses.
    Here is the protocol for spam:
    [​IMG]
    On Deluxe Beta, you made a noise in your microphone that was irrelevant. I was not able to identify the noise in your microphone, so I gagged you. This video shows your first offense of spam.
    When we were on Atomic Warfare, you disturbed the players intentionally, so I gagged you for a full round. This video shows your second offense of spam.
    When we went back to Deluxe Beta, you breathed into your microphone and I gagged you and then banned you for 8 hours. There is absolutely no reason why you should be doing that into your microphone. This video shows your third offense of spam. Also, I noticed how you were getting more toxic on the server. I decided to send you this message to try and prevent you from getting banned, but you seemed to have ignored my warning.
    I will have my administrator @LadyLag finish up this report and give her thoughts on this report. If you have any questions, feel free to message me. Also, I apologize for making this report short.

5. ArcticFox29

ArcticFox29 Creator of lag. Silver

Hey Falcon!

Thanks for taking the time to make a report.

Mic spam is typically defined as:
    But there's a lot of other things that can fall under that category, as this is just a very broad definition for moderators to follow. Everyone staffs a bit differently, and some are more strict in following this, however they interpret it.

With that being said, let's dive on into this!

So first gag was on Deluxe. It's extremely hard to tell that was a laugh. While we know now from clarification after that it was meant to be laughter, without that context it does seem like deliberate mic spam of an unidentifiable noise.

Your second gag occurred on Atomic. This is obviously intentional blowing into your mic, which sounds very similar to your first gag. In response to the gag, you stated, "Worth it. Idc." This shows lack of respect for the rules, and you were punished accordingly.

And finally, your third gag again happened on Deluxe. One, very loud, intentionally drawn out sigh into your mic. Considering your first two gags were for very similar things (unnecessary, loud exhaling straight into your mic), I would agree that gagging you this time would be an appropriate course of action.

@NoHackJustGood posted in the above message the proper protocol for mic spam.
    This protocol was followed perfectly, with a warning gag, a full round gag, and finally the 8 hour ban.

Since he followed protocol, I will be marking this report invalid.
    If you have any further questions, feel free to message me via Steam, the forums, or in-game PMs.

-LadyLag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.