Invalid Report against Guilty

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by avukyi2r3, Apr 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Guilty
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    no idea
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:74573705
    Which Server:
    West 1
    Which Map:
    doesn't really mater
    Which Round:
    doesn't really mater
    Time of Occurence:
    16:57 est
    Reason For Report:
    Banned me for propsurfing and trolling (really?) but honestly I feel like it was harsh and for totally different reason. This whole week as been garbage people mass rdmed and the servers were almost never staffed and I'm not fucking lying about this shit. To vent my frustration because I have a toaster and recording sometimes fuck of my graphic card I prop surf and explore the map for bugs. I somehow get banned while I've seen many mass rdmer this past week get away with their shit.

I've been playing on STTT for a long time and a year ago the Staff was much better people like Alice, Guilty and Rozboon who put their personal feelings into staffing instead of being impartial are garbage. I've had it with their bullshit. They banned one of my friend for not calling Alice a she. This was the main reason why I wanted to staff in the first place because I didn't want to be abused by garbage mod that replaced genuine good staff over the year.

Paying the price for what exactly guilty? I feel like you simply didn't like me because my friend pissed you for calling Alice a he. You say it was prop surfing but where were you when I was rdmed almost every round this past week infact were was most of the fucking staff. I have to look for staffed myself. Because as soon as mods leave the players act like children but somehow prop surfing a little is worse than hitler and these people.

I honestly had more fun playing on these servers a year ago then I did the past week. You ban players like me who even go out of their way to report themselves when they do bad shit instead of banning the filth. Quality moderation... Enjoy reading my shitty wall of text.

To conclude: I don't think anybody here will voice their true opinion because they are literally scared to get banned or have a bad reputation for telling some of truth.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Ill tag @Guilty to provide his reasoning and evidence and his lead @Sinz to decide the verdict of this report. They will respond when they can so until then, thank you for being patient!

3. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Oh and get this I forgot to tell you about the best part I've seen a shitloads of VIP prop surf to the same area and they never got shit on for it and they still fucking surf there. Oh and some of them even did it when Guilty was playing.

4. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

As one of the admins who has warned you about this multiple times, I am unsure why you have continued this kind of behavior if this is what he had banned you for.

Can you explain to us why you feel the need to defy multiple staff members warning you to cease this kind of behavior?

5. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Never felt the need to "defy" moderation I was just venting out frustration when no mods was on and because asking for mods in shoutbox is just me getting shit on. So instead of revenge rdming or getting shit on in the shoutbox for asking for a mod most of the time the next round I would just prop surf.

6. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

That isn't what I asked you. I asked why you continued to prop surface to unreachable areas, causing increasing frustration with staff despite being told by me personally and a few others (like @Falcor @C.A.Anna ) ?

7. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Oh and Ravin you're part of Alice circlejerk. You also never warned me personally which mean you're lying but I'm just a pleb with no reputation I don't really expect anything out of this thread. Probably nothing will happen and I'll be banned like my friend.

8. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Guilty asked me once and Falcor too but you never talked to me about this shit and I just anwsered that I will now stop responding to you Ravin.

9. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

I am unsure why you are being dishonest here. My own moderator, @Haruka Suenaga has also warned you.

upload_2016-4-27_15-41-38.png

This makes at least five different staff members who have approach you about this, and yet you continue to do so.

10. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

I've had to warn you at a couple points for prop surfing myself.

11. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Well then Ravin I forgot about that time and I apologize but it's just fucking prop surfing and the people are acting as if it's worse than rdm.

12. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@avukyi2r3

This was a punishment that was long coming for you. In CS_Assault on the 18th of April, you were warned to stop prop surfing to the unreachable areas in general. Back then I gave you a slay because you were a known player who would always prop surf to unreachable areas. Before this event (on a date that long evades my memory), I also warned you again and told you not to do this earlier. This was the warning I gave you and that was it. Now let's move onto what happened in our conversation on the 18th. I gave you the slay and you questioned me on why you were slain and I explained back then that this was for excess prop surfing to unreachable areas where you admitted that you chose to do it for fun and that you were bored. Below includes the screenshots of our conversation that day as well as the location you chose to prop surf to.

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

After our conversation, I warned you that doing this again will result in further consequences for you. Later on, I get notified by @Hyper , a Trial Mod on our servers, that you chose to prop surf to those areas again. Below includes the video of you prop surfing to the unreachable top of the tower in 67th Way today.

From there, you and I had another chat where I asked you chose to prop surf to that area. You informed me that you did it as a way to vent. I told you that this was still no excuse to what you did and considering your history of several staff members warning you to stop with the prop surfing, I chose to give you 4 weeks as a global ban due to your trolling and intentionally disregarding our warnings to stop prop surfing to those areas. Below includes our conversation from this time around.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

You knew that you shouldn't be prop surfing to unreachable areas and yet you chose to do it anyways. Considering the number of staff members who have warned you for it and as well as your behavior, I believe that your ban was completely just. I will now be leaving this result up to my Lead Administrator, @Sinz , to finish it off.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  13. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

I still don't fucking understand how prop surfing is worse than rdms when this ban stuff about prop surfing is not even in the fucking rules. It just says prop surfing is bad and that a mod might tele you if you do it. The worst of all is I don't understand why it was me when I know people that have been doing it far longer than me and daily. Fuck the other day I think it was you but I'm not sure anyway an admin was there and another vip was prop surfing on assault and the admin just warned him once but he kept using his teleporter to go back but said admin never fucking did anything about it.

14. avukyi2r3

avukyi2r3 VIP Emerald

Also it's obvious I'm frustrated, sad and mad that I got banned. Specially since I did contribute and I honestly feel like I was shit on and this is why I am so rude right now and I'm sorry for my shitty English it's not my main language.

15. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@avukyi2r3

After a discussion with @Sinz , we have come to a consensus to lower your ban to 5 days. You will still remain banned on West 1 for that time, but the ban will only remain local.

Sincerely,
    Guilty

16. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Don't forget this ban was a result of your complete disregard of the rules listed on the motd and the warnings of many staff members. When we ask you to refrain from doing something, please comply. However, the ban shouldn't have been to the extent of hacking or ghosting and has been reduced. If your negligence persists, the punishment will worsen. Considering the ban in question was not false in nature, this report against @Guilty has been found invalid. If you wish to continue discussing this report, please do so in the conversation we're both in.

Thanks for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.