Invalid Report against Dobie

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by Emily❤, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Name of Staff/Player:
    Dobie
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    Staff
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:54301081
    Which Server:
    EU
    Which Map:
    de_dolls
    Which Round:
    Idk
    Time of Occurence:
    Around 1:23 PM
    Reason For Report:
    Unresponsive staff.
    So what happen was that I was T and a D got sniped and then reacted by shooting me and damaged me so I reported the player. Dobie finished the report but no slain was issued for it so I asked her twice with some time between why he wasn't slain for it. I got no answer from her and she was slaying and banning after that so she was not afk.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

3. Doben

Doben Party Monster VIP

Hi @Ahri ,

Thank you for reporting me. As you said, you reported another player because of a damage but you did this after 2 rounds so that player wasn't able to remember what had happened which is also obvious from his/her response to your report. Then I checked the first round when that damage happened but I couldn't be sure if that player damaged you on purpose or not because there was a chance for him/her to see when you were killing another. Because of this reason, I sent a pm to that player to clear things up but I got no answer. So, I didn't want to slay that player when 2 rounds passed from that action and because of not getting any solid answer from them.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

But I think the problem is, not responding your messages. Well, I'm sorry for any inconvenience, I really didn't see your messages before the time that I see this report so it was not on purpose so, I'm sorry about that. I'll leave the final verdict to my lead @Opalium

4. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Hey Anastesia. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with one of our staff members.

Our staff members are usually very busy when it comes to handling a server, especially when there's a large amount of players and reports to handle. Communication with players and answering questions is a key aspect to our role, but sometimes the pressure and volume of work in a populated and active server can become difficult to manage. In those cases, it's not uncommon to unintentionally miss messages or become unresponsive for a while as we try to focus on whatever task we currently have at hand. We are, after all, humans, and while our experience as staff helps us combat this issue, we can't do everything perfectly sometimes.
    As Dobie explained, this was a questionable case where she did not have enough information to reach a clear verdict, so she decided to avoid taking action. This was the right thing to do, as false slays are something we must avoid at all costs. As she also mentions, she simply missed your messages - and like I said, these things can happen. Either way, I spoke with Dobie and reminded her of the importance of communicating with the players and answering their questions, and hopefully this won't happen again. However, since she did not break any rule or protocol, I must mark this report as invalid.

Best regards,
    ~Oplium

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.