Invalid Report against DieKasta

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by jack-o-larstern, Jan 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jack-o-larstern

jack-o-larstern Title VIP

Name of Staff/Player:
    DieKasta
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:
    STEAM_0:0:69962017
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:53134773
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Which Map:
    Dolls
    Which Round:
    unknown
    Time of Occurence:
    02:25 - 02:29
    Reason For Report:
    Ignored report, even with a dead spectator witness confirming it. took 3 rounds, 2 reports and a message before doing anything, even with 2 mods online.​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:
    [tcH] DestinyForNone was there and saw the rdm by ant-man.

http://imgur.com/a/fmvFN

2. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

I've seen this and I'll respond in the morning. I'm off for the night.

Edit: Will have to wait until this evening. Got some things going on and won't have access to my PC and evidence until then.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
  3. DieKasta

DieKasta :Blackalien: Forever VIP

Hey there Lars, thank you for being patient while I was away from my PC!

Now lets get into it!

First off, I'd like to apologize for taking a little more time on your report than I usually would, but I'll try my best to explain why it took a little extra time. For starters, the player you reported (Ant-Nerd) must have been afk for the beginning of the next round because it took him until about halfway through that round to answer the report. If its quiet on the servers, I normally only fully look into reports when either both parties have posted their sides, or the reported party has left the server. Anyways, I died near the beginning of the following round and decided to go and get ready for bed while the round progressed. Whilst i was wandering around brushing my teeth I took a look at my PC and noticed that Ant-Nerd had responded to his report. I also responded to someone in text chat with my one free hand typing "shitboxes" or something of that sort, then I went back to finishing up getting ready for bed. According to my recording I was afk for a total of about 4.5 minutes after that.

Now that I've gotten story time out of the way lets actually get into the report.

[​IMG]

You stated:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What actually happened: (Keep in mind that this was more than 10 seconds before he actually killed you so I had to find and use a different deathscene; which in turn made the report take even longer to complete)
    [​IMG]

Then after this scene ended, Ant-Man chased you up the ramp and killed you on the top level.

Now I don't know about you, but the blue line that represents your shot definitely didn't look like it was "In the ground, in the other direction."

So, while it did take a little while to get to get to my conclusion, it turned out that you blatantly lied about what you had actually done to attempt to get another player slain. Even though you knew you were wrong, you were adamant about getting a player punished for playing the game correctly.
    [​IMG]

In the future, it wouldn't be wise to have this sort of attitude in this community as it won't really do much good for anyone and could actually end up getting you punished.

Thanks again for waiting for my response and have a good night.
    (also, if any other evidence is needed, I can provide it. Just figured it would be redundant.)

Ill wait for @Falcor to finish this up as she is my acting admin for the time being.

4. Falcor

Falcor ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ VIP Silver

Hey Lars,
    Sorry for the wait and Thank you for the patience.
    After reviewing Diekasta's evidence, he was correct in not issuing a slay.
    You did appear to shoot in another players direction versus the ground as you claimed.
    As for it taking Diekasta a bit longer than usual. Some reports as in this case take a bit longer to find out what happened.
    Diekasta said he had to go through a different Death Scene to find when the shot happened. To me this is completely reasonable and shows there was no lazy staffing happening.
    With that said Diekasta's evidence speaks for itself, and this report is Invalid.

You may have been confused since the player waited longer than 10 secs. But it doesn't appear so with the messages you sent.
    In the future please refrain from lying about reports. Especially to get a player punished.
    What you did could be seen as toxic game play. And I would avoid this in the future.
    But I will give you the benefit of the doubt. And please consider this a warning to not promote toxic game play.

Thank you for taking the time to come to the forums with your concerns.
    If you'd like to talk about this more please message me.
    -Falcor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.