Invalid Report against baggetto

Discussion in 'TTT Staff/Player Reports' started by purger2000, Jan 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. purger2000

purger2000 New Member

Name of Staff/Player:
    baggetto
    Steam ID of Staff/Player:

Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:176402039
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Which Map:
    minecraft
    Which Round:

Time of Occurence:

Reason For Report:
    this guy keeps killing everyone so that the traitor comes out at the end and ruins the game it happened right now​
    Evidence And/Or Witnesses:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Do you have the name of the map, the round this event occurred, and time of occurrence? Furthermore, do you have the steamid of the person you are reporting? If not, I will have to deny this because there is not much information for us to look for and going through the entire old logs isn't ideal for us to do as it can be better used for staffing the servers.

3. Goose

Goose Duck, Duck, Goose Motherfucker VIP

I know I might be given a warning point for this, but I believe through my amazing skills of deduction I may have found information useful to you in this matter.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see I have circled the information relevant to my deduction in bright red (in order to draw attention to the main points of information). Using this information I believe I may be able to remedy a problem you brought up in your reply Agent A.
    As you can see I have put the parts of your reply I am addressing in bold font and the parts I am especially addressing in bold, italicized and underlined font (in order to draw attention to the points easily). Addressing your first issue if you would look to my second bubble and use the information inside of it I believe it may have occurred on minecraft b5 as that is the map most commonly referred to as minecraft, however this information is not very reliable or important. Addressing the second issue I underlined, bolded and italicized, this can be remedied by using the information inside the third and fourth bubbles to figure out that it occurred at "right now" being 10:11AM PST on January 16th 2017 (when the report was submitted). My one final deduction (this one is the biggest baddest deduction) was in reference to the third and fourth issues I underlined, bolded, and italicized. Combining all the information contained in the picture above I am able to prevent the searching of the "entire old logs" by giving making sure there's not "not much information for us to look for" this is that it happened on vanilla at 10:11 AM PST on Monday January 16th 2017 and that there was only one map the server was on at that time (go figure). This means all you have to do is look in the old logs for January 16th 2017 and go find the map the server was at 10:11AM PST then look for any damage related to baggetto STEAM_0:0:176402039. This should make your day Agent as I have saved you the trouble of "going through the entire old logs" or "deny[ing] this" and have reduced it to a 5-10 minute task that should prove trivial for a highly trained admin such as yourself, however you could not have been expected to make the deductions I made as I am basically sherlock holmes. Keeping in mind that I saved this report from the dumpster and save you A LOT of work, please don't give me a warning senpai. *nuzzles* xD

4. Agent A

@purger2000
    After checking the old logs, are you sure it's baggetto? From my investigation, this person should have been taken care of by @AppleJack if he/she was truly breaking rules.

The steamid for baggetto is STEAM_0:0:47340698.
    The server you are reporting the person is on EU server.

5. Agent A

After investigating, I'm going have to deny this due to lack of proper time frame. I rechecked and baggetto, if he did mass rdm'd, would've been taken care of by the staff that was on during that time. It's possible that you might have mixed up baggetto with somebody else or meant in different time frame than what you originally posted.

Report: Invalid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.