Reply for my opinion on you.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Sir Lemoncakes, Mar 11, 2014.

1. The Seventh

The Seventh Bloom. VIP

This blew up.

I'll take one, public if you will.

2. KingAngel

KingAngel The 50 year old 13 year old VIP

Put a hard on me ;D
    In public.

3. Linkthedinosaur

Linkthedinosaur Self Proclaimed Master of the No Scope VIP

I'M READY
    PUBLIC ME HAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRD!

4. Thanks4TheFish

Thanks4TheFish (Fish) Banned

Hey Friend
    public i guess

5. stormcreator

stormcreator I am The Flying Wombat. Kythol is the bae. <3 VIP

PUBLIC ME BBY!

6. Sir Lemoncakes

Sir Lemoncakes Don't trust the other guy. The cake IS a lie. VIP

Excellent staff member, one of the few people I have supported to be mod directly on their application. What remains to be seen is whether or not you would make a good admin. Currently I am inclined to say no. You are too unfamiliar with the many circumstances that a mod must be accustomed before they proceed.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Old Old x 1
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  7. Sir Lemoncakes

*Bow chicka brown cow!*

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Old Old x 1
  8. TB Wolf

TB Wolf VIP

I'd like the opposite of Rhaz, as in moreso me as a person rather than as a staff member given that your one experience with me as a staff member at the time was... less than favorable for my image :p

Public is fine.

9. How dare you forget the time when it was just you and I, 1v1, and you owned me as soon as I got out of the nether portal.

How could you forget the screenshot you took when I said that if you win, I would "give you a happy ending"

I'm crying right now.

10. gibby

gibby Well-Known Member

Lets see this backfire. Publicly backfire.

11. Sir Lemoncakes

Oh yeah. That was funny as shit. I killed your three other T buddies and then went of hunting you haha! You fled to the T room and only had one way out. Funny shit.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Old Old x 2
  12. Sir Lemoncakes

Huh, well. You're an asshole. The end.

Just screwing with you (sorta) You are again, one of the earlier folk and we have played several hundred games together. I always associated you with Thanks4theFish to the extent that I actually think of you as Thanks4theFish lite, or mini even. I don't know, something about your voice or something. You can take a joke, even from someone as harsh and in poor taste as myself, and I can respect that. (you can even deal with Angel!!) I obviously don't not like you, or I wouldn't have made you mod on the MC server. (which all the plugins and permissions are finally working on.)

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Old Old x 2
  13. Sir Lemoncakes

You are the best thirteen year old kid with a voice of a 57 year old man I know. Kudos. You are a decent person from what I can tell, more mature than your age would suggest, and respectful to people whether or not they had given you cause to.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Old Old x 2
  14. Sir Lemoncakes

Wait, have I played with you? Or talked to you at all? If not then why did you want my opinion? I guess I'd say thank you for serving the server as a mod.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Old Old x 1
  15. Sir Lemoncakes

You know what? I actually like you quite a lot. At first I thought you were just some kid who hops on the internet and is so uncomfortable with their own lives and personalities that they hop onto an online community in an exaggerated persona and try to garner attention. While I was almost certainly correct in my original assessment I do have to say that you are funny as hell and absolutely the best dinosaur we have on serious TTT. 9/10 would not want to go extinct.

• Dumb Dumb x 6
    • Old Old x 1
  16. Sir Lemoncakes

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Old Old x 2
  17. Sir Lemoncakes

Actually I will go ahead and give both. You fucked up the first day I played with you. Not only did you fuck up, you argued with me in favor of the things you did to fuck up. Taken by itself that was enough to put a seriously bad taste in my mouth at the thought of you staffing this glorious community. That however cannot be the case; you manned up when you realized you were in the wrong and apologized. I can respect anyone who has the ability to swallow their pride and do that.

• Dumb Dumb x 5
    • Old Old x 2
  18. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

lemonspam?

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Killamarshall

Killamarshall Hmm... interesting.. Smite anyone?? VIP

This made me Tear up.. Thank you lemon.

20. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

Eh, might as well just for the hell of it.