Refund

Discussion in 'Store and Donations' started by Dawg Chowder, Sep 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dawg Chowder

Dawg Chowder Regular Member

I offered a lot to the server, and all I'm asking for is a refund, since you do not deserve what I have to offer. Money is just an addition to what I have to offer. I will not be playing on this server anymore, because I have been backstabbed by something I have put much effort it. It's unfortunate, but I'm not worried because the only loss here is the fair enviroment I have provided. You can continue falsely slaying, banning, muting, etc. under your biased opinions, that I tried so hard to help fight against. I have helped many people who couldn't help themselves, and now all I'm asking is that I receive everything I have put into the community on my part to be given back to me.

• Dumb Dumb x 2
  2. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Send me your transaction # and if you're in the 14 day window then I'll refund the donation.

3. Highwon

Highwon Owner VIP Silver

Your donation has been refunded.

4. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Dawg you were the worst moderator this server has had, and I hope everyone learned a lesson as to why players shouldn't be promoted due to inadequate reasons. You did nothing to help this server and I hope you accept that.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.