[REDACTED]

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by he atak but he also protak, May 10, 2014.

1. [REDACTED]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  2. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

Rift should fit what you want nicely (im guessing you want MMOS) or if you are like me and like a more sandbox political "RPG" play EVE Online (technically you have to pay for a month sub, however you can pay for game time after that with in game cash).

Archeage is also quite good if you can get into the closed beta.

Otherwise there is a slew of singleplayer rpgs out there depending on what you are looking for: Action RPG, Strategy RPG, etc.

3. HandsOfJustice

HandsOfJustice The Harpoon Prince VIP

i agree but he said Free to Play

4. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

an mmo?
    I can help with this
    free to play or pay to play?

5. ChibiBear

ChibiBear VIP

Chii is about to suggest wildstar

6. shadowdragoon66

shadowdragoon66 hic sunt draconis VIP

You could always play Tera Online. It has a store, but no p2w stuff, just cosmetic stuff(mounts, costume items, etc).

7. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

If you can get the founders pack key to play Arche Age, you'll be in love. You can wait when it goes open beta too!! Best game evar

8. Chii

Chii Seriously a Baka VIP

This, im going to be buying Arche age and playing it when it comes out in murica :D

9. Classical

Classical He who does not fear death dies only once. Bronze

Ive got one, and im liking it so far. Just not a huge fan of fantasy MMOs, the only MMO ive played and still play is EVE Online because there is nothing like it.

Thank god I got a key for free though, that 149.99$ price tag for entry in the alpha is a bit crazy for me.

Last edited: May 11, 2014
  10. POP STAR

POP STAR have a nice day VIP Emerald Bronze

HAHA That tiny text though. I feel you though bro!

11. Kythol

Kythol ok Moderator VIP

I wouldn't mind knowing one myself. I get bored easily so I'd need a lot of things to do xD.

12. But then again, at least it's something I can look back to.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2015
  13. Runescape if you grind it long enough they made it to where you can buy membership with in game money i think like 10 mil or somthing like that but if you get membership then you can go to 07 scape which is way more fun