Approved Reda-Lex223's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Reda-Lex, Jan 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Reda-Lex223
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:43289698
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't remember that i rdm'ed someone and i don't remember being reported or slain next round, before leaving.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    /​

2. Sir Clutch

Sir Clutch they gonna talk bout me Banned VIP

You were banned by @Ragman for RDM & Leave, your first offense. Please be patient while they respond.

3. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

I am the moderator that banned you, however a trial-moderator was on at the time who spotted the damage that lead to your ban.

I would like to tag @Azaelus to provide the evidence for this ban appeal before I make my verdict due to the fact that it would be good practice for them, as I know they have the necessary evidence to present.. Please bear with them for their reply! I will close this up as soon as Azaelus has responded and after you have shed some light on anything he posts.

4. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

Hi @Reda-Lex223 ,

I hope you're having a good day! Lets get right into the appeal:

As part of my Trial mod duties, I am supposed to look through the logs to check for ANY Unreported damage. As I was doing so, I came upon this:

[​IMG]

Given that you damaged your T Buddy (Trustworthy Terrorist) with your Frag Grenade, I suspected you may have forgotten to warn your fellow Traitors that you were going to throw a nade. All lethal grenades thrown must be lead on by a warning to give time to your fellow traitors to clear the area if nessesary. I asked Trustworthy and another Traitor (I can't remember the player's name) if you did warn and got no indication that you did warn them at all. With that, I decided to report you to try and find out if this was the case but before I could do so:

[​IMG]

So with that, I asked Ragman to proceed with banning you as you left after RDMing a fellow traitor, even if it was accidental.

I hope this would shed some light onto why you were banned!

I'll let @Ragman finish this up

5. Ragman

As you did not have a chance to respond to a report in-game, do you have anything to reply about this?

6. Reda-Lex

Reda-Lex sup, China ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)/ Administrator VIP

Thanks for the reply, i don't have a good excuse. I rarely warn my T buddies before jihading/throwing a nade. Next time i'll make a bind to avoid this kind of problems.

7. Ragman

As this is your first offence I will lift the ban and we can organize on steam for you to serve a slay instead. Just gotta be more careful in the future. Contact me on steam to arrange it!

Edit:

The appeal has been dealt with and the player served the slay.

Appeal: Accepted
    Thread: Locked

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.