Denied Rayko's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rayko, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rayko

Rayko New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rayko
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didn't break any rules
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I just connected to the game and got a notification saying I am banned for 9 hours. I don't remember doing any offense in the server.​

2. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

You were banned for "RDMx4" by @Han Solo
    He will respond at earliest convenience.

3. Rayko

Rayko New Member

Don't remember doing this. Are there any proof that I've actually done this?
    I'm thinking it's probably someone who has a similar name to mine: a guy named Renko.
    Not sure about this but I need proof

4. Sith Master

Sith Master An individual may die, but the Sith are eternal Banned Gold VIP Emerald

Han Solo will provide the evidence to warrant the aforementioned ban. He will also decide whether to accept or deny the appeal.

Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
  5. Rayko

Rayko New Member

Sure

6. Han

Han       VIP

Hey Rayko, thanks for being patient. The reason you might be confused about your ban is because it was nearly five days ago. You might have forgotten about what you did to be banned.

Here is a screenshot of the reports on you which led to your ban. You shot an explosive barrel for no apparent reason, then youwere karmabanned.

[​IMG]

As you had time to respond before being karmabanned, I went ahead and banned you for mass RDMx4, because you had damaged exactly four people in that explosion. Hopefully this jogs your memory. I will be keeping this appeal open for a couple more hours in case you want to say anything else. I'm leaning toward denying it simply because the ban should expire today, so there's not really a point in lifting the ban yet. Keep in mind it's local, so you can still play on our other servers.

7. Han

Han       VIP

Well, I'm going to be marking this appeal as denied, but on the bright side, the ban has expired. You are free to play on all of our servers. For future reference, checking the ban list can inform you if you're banned or not on one of our servers.

Appeal denied. Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.