Rap battle call outs

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Silent Rebel, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Arcanius

Arcanius Oh, you like it there VIP

dis guy doe

Update*- 4 bad spellings this will be good proof of me being harasses you guy just wait:cry:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 5
  2. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

I ain't readin' your little narrative, when it's just full of pure arrogance, you're the epitome of irrelevance and just a sad little pestilence, and what's all this about my parents? Upset yours ignore you like you're transparent? You're just a coy unemployed mama's boy that i'm gonna destroy with these lines, i almost feel bad for this swine, i'm fine-dining while he's resigning, i'm redefining, i'm the silver-lining, his lines are slowly declining into a state of pure whining, i'm done with this pawn, his rhymes make me @Yawn.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  3. Yawn.

Yawn. Previously known as Kindle, Books, Pages.

You're still talking? I thought your baseball cap ass would be smart enough to start walkin'. Talking sass, while I'm too busy gettin' dat ass with all of her hair down in the grass. Your mom on her palms, while I'm ticking like a time bomb and you still can't get a fucking date to homecoming or prom. Just sitting in your house, smelling like a stink bomb with a naked Islam--ic chick up on your L.C.D. Bitch P.L.Z, we should just rename you to @Darktooth. All your teeth as black as @Sinz while he's mounting your sister in a booth. Name you @Scrubtooth, but even Babe Ruth knows you can't even afford a brush 'cause your teeth be lookin' like a motherfuckin' gold rush. Now stop actin' like you're preaching the truth, when really, you just sound like another retarded member of our youth.

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. LavenDown

LavenDown Can't touch my magiks VIP

Now, I ain't a rapper either, as super hot can attest, but I think that I could take this contest;
    All of you tried, that's true, and I won't hold that against you;
    but the fact is no matter how you try, saying you could hope to beat me is a lie.
    Look at you all, you try so hard but you always fall, lyrics as about as solid as half done drywall,
    So boring I read them at a crawl: middle schoolers rhyme better on bathroom stalls.
    I'm sick of seeing you guys fight, burns so hot they give me frostbite,
    learn to get a long a while, so I won't have to school you like a child.
    The truth is I'll always be better, stop rapping, pick up knitting sweaters
    Or I fear you'll end up all alone, while your friends adore me on my throne.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

DAYUM SON

6. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

R-R-R-R-R-REKT

7. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I just became fertile.

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. AnarkisT

AnarkisT ★ No Gods, No Masters. ★ VIP Silver Emerald

Holy shit. Yawn kicks ass.

9. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

BUT HE'S NOT A RAPPER

10. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

HE WENT DEEP, 2 SPOOKY

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

NIGGA COME AT ME IM THE REAL SHIT, BLAZIN SO LONG IM MOTHERFUCKIN REAL LIT, IM LIKE YO GIRL! I ALWAYS SPIT.
    IM DOPE!!!! AND LOOK AT YOU NIGGA YA DROPPED THE SOAP, FUCK U LIKE THE PEDO POPE, THEN COCKSLAP YOU AND TIE YOU UP WITH MY ROPE, U R SEW GAY HOW DO YOU COPE?
    I BEAT YEW INTO NEXT WEEK LIKE I DID TO YOUR BITCHES THROAT, IM MURDERIN U WITH WORDS SO TAKE NOTE, YO MOM GOT NICE TITS MIGHT JUST HAVE TO MOTOR BOAT.
    IM GONNA PILE DRIVE YOUR SISTER WITH MY HOG, THEN SOME SHIT WILL COME OUT THAT LOOKS LIKE EGG NOG,
    GETTIN IT ALL OVER HER FACE, THEN I CHOKE YOU TO DEATH WITH A STRIPPERS SHOE LACE. @McMuffin

12. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

@Kenny You smell, but you can't tell OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO REKT SONN!!!!!

13. CDriscoll

Damn dude... this is a place for nice rapping not to make people commit sodoku...

14. Patrick

Patrick Ex-Deathrun Administrator VIP Silver

You misspelled on purpose right :I

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

Brb commiting sodoku

16. CDriscoll

There's no misspellings there.

17. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Hah, look who came back, its Robert Paulson. He moves like he's got Parkinsons, call it Cerebral PAULsy. Once again, he's come back from the dead, gave up suckin dick and giving road head. This isn't the first time he's stepped up to me, look back at this threads history, burnt em so bad he was blistering. Now he is trying to take shots at me, dude's so sick in the head he needs a vaccine, but there aint no cure for retardation, also known as Cerebral Pauls-ee. I dont mean to stir up an old feud, just had to point out that ive seen 6 year olds rappers, more coherent than this dude. And I aint gonna rap about your momma, that shits for rednecks, and thugs who lack diplomas. But hey, i guess we can both predict your future. Your whole life is gonna be like a Step Brothers blooper. You're a joke, and your life's sad, but I'll do this for ya my dear, ill buy you some knee pads, so you can continue your dick sucking career.
    (This is friendly/joking manner) @Robert! paulson!

• Informative Informative x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  18. CDriscoll

OH HOT DAYUM GET HIM A REFILL ON HIS SWEET DOLLAH TEA FROM MCDONALDS #BODIED

19. LavenDown

LavenDown Can't touch my magiks VIP

I would say you rekt him, but you made the paul-sy joke twice. B-.

20. Mr. Rogers

Mr. Rogers Lil Tokyo VIP Silver

Patrick is Fatrick.

Your turn.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1