Rap battle call outs

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Silent Rebel, Jun 19, 2014.

1. Silent Rebel

Silent Rebel Lead Shitposter VIP

I'm bored at work. These are all in a friendly manner, please don't take anything seriously when I call you out.
    PLEASE RESPOND TO MY RAP CALLOUTS WITH ANOTHER RAP CALLOUT, preferably a rebuttal to my callout

Yo my name is the silent rebel
    See me on ttt, and you're in trouble
    Pull out my colt, kill you before you yell
    Raise the bets and I'll raise you for double

Yo I know this guy named @McMuffin
    He's so fake, I know he's stuntin
    Thinks he's great, but his shits nothin
    Your shits so weak, if it were you vs me, I'd be on a killing spree

@Sir Lemoncakes

This guy is just aight, an his name is lemon
    His shits whack and he's weak for the women
    If he was a steel frame,well he'd be bendin
    Cuz this guys so weak, and fat like a melon

I know this dude, an average guy
    Nigga acts so dumb, thinks he's fly
    You already guessed it, this guy is @xTimmonZ
    Kill him faster than I skipped my court summonz
    We play minecraft, nigha thinks he's winnin
    Knocked him off the cliff, and sent him for a swimmin

There's this little kid named @CDriscoll
    My dicks bigger than his whole bank roll
    Let him grab an army and take me on
    I'll just grab my mp7, armies all gone
    His armies dead, know the death toll?
    Eight thousand and nine, including lil riscoll.

This guy tries to makes music, names @Event Horizon
    I've hear better from a one armed dude on violin
    Just kidding, his music is fucking sweet
    But if I say that in this rap, then I'd be beat

You guys ever met that dude @doublerainbow ?
    Sucks so bad, I shot him while he yelled no no no.
    Facing me with my skills, you gotta be loco
    After I killed him, I even took his hoe

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 2
  2. Kalvinjetson13

Kalvinjetson13 *CALCIUM INTENSIFIES* VIP

pretty good/10

• Like Like x 1
  3. silent throw shots at me I dare ya #battle of the century

• Like Like x 1
  4. vonDicey

vonDicey Protocol Dictates Action. VIP

Dayum shits about to get real up in here lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Silent Rebel

This pussy ass nigha named skip the dip
    Thinks he's tough, I'll take him for a trip
    kick you in the face whil doing a back flip
    Bitch I know karate, don't think I don't rip

6. Yo this whack shit make me wanna put yo face on a white tee, 911 missing young teen, broke as fuck before you were on the milk carton, wrecking shit from compton to boston, complex shit make you need financial aids like magic johnson. Make yo career dissapear like the malaysian plane, because yo shit to plain, I tear a wrist like hussein, I dont like your fucking attitude, kill a rapper destroy his future aptitude, stretch rappers out change from longitude to lattitude, you say hes stunting but you evil kenievil, putting rappers away cuz they sweet as M,M's, so I make hell the sequel, I aint tough my arms pack no definition, kill every rapper with the verbal composition, you dissing double rainbow, well I knock you the fuck out till you be seeing rainbows, I carry more heat than d wade doe, and I be recieving shit like dwayne bowe, I got real life aimbot, pack arrows like hawkeye, shoot a motherfucker till he become crosseyed, they call me green arrow, and I got this rap constitution, and I got you seeing more arrows than asians playing dance dance revolution.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

Yo but I'm not a rapper. *hint call me out* @Skip The Dip knows what's up.

8. Jello

Jello Banned

Ay man, I know you're trippin but take a break from the DMT so you can have a listen
    You sit here complaining about flow but the only flow you got came from Wayne.
    You got that anal shit straight up the ass raw dog with the rash.
    Fuck condoms, you already got chlamydia, HIV and AIDS no need to get engaged.
    Like shit, I'm elevated but I still be incarcerated like OJ.
    OG shit nigga, don't even try, I'll go kamikaze on your bitch ass from the sky.
    @Silent Rebel

• Like Like x 1
  9. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Challenge accepted.

• Like Like x 1
  10. lol this is like the control verse by kendrick lamar

11. Husky

Husky Euthanasia VIP Silver

I would love to partake in this btw. So feel free to call me out.

12. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

Nigga you think you raw, i own this bitch... call it martial law, smack you so hard ill knock you all the way to Utah.... and trust me MCmuffin you dont wanna mess with me and my crew, fuck you up so bad you wont know how many dicks you just blew, look up your ass maybe you will find my shoe, they call you Mcmuffin? more like Mcbluffin, you rhyme so bad nigga what the fuck are you huffin. - skips hype man ROBBBYYYY PAULSONNN

incase anyone dont know what huffing is.... http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=huffing

13. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

Look at this dude, his name is robert paulson, his rhymes are so bad, im pretty sure he lost it. I'll fuck you up so bad, noone will hear your screams and your shouts, hell knowin you, I bet you lost your virginity in the boy scouts. Compared to me, you're a low class runt, you wont be runnin that mouth when its filled up with nuts. If you wanna another battle, dude just ask, as soon as Eagle Scout Steve pulls it out your ass.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2014
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Silent Rebel

I will later tonight. Sometimes I actually gotta do work at work... Haha. I'll do responses and call more people out tonight for sure.

15. Robert! paulson!

Robert! paulson! Well-Known Member

Hell fuckin yeah i lost my virginity in the boy scouts, i was eleven and fucking bitches that pussy was heaven, but you different losin it to ME when you was just seven, lyrically fucking, do you even got a dick or are you just tucking? Fuck yea i wanna see you come back, but this this time spit quick... and stop bein whack.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Decimated.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Muffin

Muffin Fresh Baked VIP

I dont know where you get these rhymes, maybe you smoke crack, but i couldnt do better with semen in MY asscrack. I guess yo ugot my respect, for what it is worth, even though Lil Steve made yo ass look like it gave childbirth.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Yo morpheus gave me the option to take the red or blue pill, I say who I gotta take out this rap game, he said @MegatroN [Apollo] so I said lemme grab my gat and fill that fucker wit hollows, leave a rapper wit they head missing like sleepy hollow, acapella freestyle got people thinking im jay cuz I rock a fella with the lyrical prescription, incoming through your serious ttt registration and youtube subscrition, and I bring more blood than a bitch mensturating with a maxi pad, put a brotha on the curb throwing up fingas like he want a taxi cab, cuz he had to sell his whip, to make his racks stack quick, and keep ice on his bad bitch, but in the afterlife that shit dont matter, jack yo riches like jesse james, a true bandit, pick a card any card then I smack any bitch with my staff like Im gambit, if your kamikazing bitch i shot you thru the glass in the cockpit, and made yo insides look like a hot pocket, people say Im illuminati, nah bitch but I sold my soles for a new mic, so you could say I sold my sole for a new life, whipping on the turnpike, my shit only going up like the gas price, call me the messiah cuz im godlike, not self declared but by divine right, I hold mmgs like my name gunplay, and Im taking the fighting like cashis clay, and blowing up like hampsters in a microwave, you rappers say you got more cheese than green bay, but when u hear the big bang, I knock yo ass out the milkyway, when I gas yo shit its lookin like radioactive decay, looking like a feral from fall out, and now im thinking of who I should call out.

19. megaboy

megaboy I got this game for Fathers day VIP

Wow @Skip The Dip, why the hell? If you wanna rap battle just ring the bell. I don't smoke crack, and I don't do drugs, but if Jello can rhyme, anyone can be a thug. You're just a big mistake, tagging me in on this shit, you don't know where to go, or even quit. You're such try hard that I can't lyrically think of words, but all I know is that your freestyles come from birds. Watch as I walk into my crowd of fans, while you go and try to get a contract with Justin Bieber's new band. I'm not the best at freestyles, nor am I good, but it's still better than Skip The Dip ever could be close to. It's really, all this shit i'm reading gives and shows me a piece of information on how you all are, I believe i'm done here and I think it's time to @POPSTAR.

To: @POPSTAR You know what to put on this thread.

• Like Like x 1