Rank Giveaway

Discussion in 'Off Topic Discussion' started by Jakey, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Jakey

Jakey Member

Okay! We're doing a giveaway here!

Let me do some background here:

My name is Jake and I am a poor soul. My heart chokes as malnutrition seduces my muscles. My eyes are hazy as sleep is nowhere to be found. And my name is white- it is privileged. I cannot live with this anymore. I want to be a colored people; I want to be one of you.

My entire life has been spent wanting to be someone I can't be. It hurts me, my family, and me. I pray to the good lord Jesus Christ, but I am always directed to his answering machine. It hurts.

I love this community, but I don't know if it really loves me?

I am Jake, I am your friend, and I am the one you will always love.

You might not know it now, but someone here will change my life today. I don't know why you would, but you probably should.

That is why I am starting this rank giveaway.

I am a poor-ass bitch in need of a rank. I need you to giveaway a rank to me. No matter how significant, it will change my life.

1 rank = 1 prayer

Please, your contribution can help save a life.

[​IMG]

• Optimistic Optimistic x 8
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Jakey

Jakey Member

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

You've only been here for a month...

But nonetheless, I'm sure @PanzerShrimp is your best bet

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Amr

Amr Benevolently Committed VIP Iron

Hey panzer babe. You come here often?

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Acnologia

Acnologia modern desperado VIP Silver

Never seen a thread like this

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

if this is a giveaway i enter

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

You don't necessarily need to donate to get a rank. There are other more unconventional methods one might use to obtain a rank, and achieve that distinguished look you seek. For instance, I would highly recommend going for this beautiful design:
    [​IMG]
    I mean, just look at that, take a moment to analysis it and take it all in. The way his name is presented, the way it's put on display, it's beautiful. That distinguished grey color, and that specialized line through the name. It's unique in every sense of the word and an undeniable work of art. Not to mention the way it just beautifully contrasts with the red, working to compliment the legendary rank.
    In a community where standing out can be difficult and strenuous, having a unique rank can really help you to stand out. Ask yourself this, why would you opt for a rank that is used by everyone else? Instead pick a rank that has substance, originality and defining characteristics that let people know you are special.
    And best of all this rank is fairly easy to obtain, and doesn't require one to have a heavy wallet or resort to making "reverse giveaways" to beg for donations. I can picture your name looking quite good in the grey with that line through it. I personally just can't picture your name in any other rank other than this. I would hope that after hearing my recommendation you will select this choice for your future rank.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Adrian Shephard

Adrian Shephard VIP Silver

I used the grey rank before its was awsome i was special at that time

10. Togo ✿

Togo ✿ Nobody Gets it VIP Silver

same dude

11. Alpha Wolfy

Alpha Wolfy Nocturnal VIP

I honestly thought you were giving away a rank.

Also, I'll hyu. one sec. Gonna need you to associate your steam account with the forums first though.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  12. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Surprised this hasn't been moved tbh