Approved Rakiov's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Rakiov, Jan 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rakiov

Rakiov New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Rakiov
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:9871963
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know how I got banned. I left yesterday after playing a while and came back today banned. I didn't RDM anyone before I left at least not to my own knowledge.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Pacifist banned you for RDM & Leave. He'll respond as soon as he can.

3. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey man, I saw this. Let me go get some lunch and find my evidence and i'll get this figured out!

4. Pacifist

Hello Rakiov! I banned you the other day for RDM and Leave (1st offense) which is only a 5 day ban, the reason for banning you was because you left before I could ask you what you meant by this response to your report.
    [​IMG]
    As you can see under the autoslay status you are listed as "Not Found" meaning you left the server before I could inquire about your response. If you are willing to give me a valid reason as to why you killed cliots I will unban you and I will void the ban.

You have
    24 hours to respond.

5. Rakiov

Rakiov New Member

I killed a T with a crowbar while he had a Winchester as he tried to kill me. I discovered he was a T because he killed an inno in front of me. he reported me saying he will hack me, so I didn't take the report seriously

6. Pacifist

That is where the error in all of this lies. Even if you don't consider the report to be serious, always respond seriously. Another tip I have to give is to ask to make sure you can leave before you do so these incidents don't happen in the future!

Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.