Raggin' into the sunset...

Discussion in 'Farewells' started by Ragman, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Ragman

Ragman hool-moh-goh-bow-bigga-bogga-walnum-bodgish-misjoo Banned VIP+

Like many others who have made these posts before, I never thought I'd be resigining etc. So I don't really know what to say.

Unfortunately real life has gotten in the way and I have to hand in my dodger blue because I just can't do it anymore. It's time for somebody with more time to devote to this postition to take it and do better things with it than I ever could. It's been a blast and I still love this place. Just, unfortunately due to time constraints and things (both good and bad, but mainly bad lmao) happening in my life I can't help make this place better any more.

I hope I managed to make some people happy and do my part for this community because its all I ever wanted to do. I tried so hard to stay but in the end I just don't have the time for it right now. But hey, you never know I'll probably come back one day and terrorise the staff team with all kinds of abuse (Nice rank @CDriscoll).

I'm gonna do some tags (Both staff and regulars) and I'm sorry if I miss anyone, you've all collectively made this place an amazing place to be and I've loved every second of it. I'll still be around on TS and on the forums occasionally, just less.

@hello my friend - The most generous and funny guy around here, OG koality for lyf fam. Cheers for being around to make me laugh and carry me to being decent at CSGO, we definitely are gonna stay in contact man.

@Thistle - You fucking geordie boy. I still can't believe we made Kyogre take away editing channels by deleting yours so much. You were an amazing staff member and an awesome friend. Cheers for everything man, don't be a stranger :love:

@Nicol Bolas - Duuuuuuuuude, you and your fucking low pop servers :sneaky:. We are gonna have some serious 1v1's now I don't have to uphold the values of this community. Thanks for everything man, I'll always remember when me you and hello used to terrorise Anna on her team.

@Kyogre - You are a babe man, you always dug me out of the shit when I fucked up and laughed about it with me. You're gonna do amazing things round here and I can't wait to see it. Take care bussy, don't be a stranger.

@CDriscoll - Likewise, you also dealt with my shit when I pushed it WAY too far. Thanks for everything you do round here and holding things together on your own after DT left. I'll never forget owning you on Civ until you hacked me...

@Darktooth - You were crazily looked up to here and It fantastic to have you as my lead when you were. We never talked enough but I had serious respect for you. Take care!

@Disruptionz - Thanks for giving me the chance to be admin man, completely took me by suprise when you promoted me. You and DT were the dream team. I'm glad you got your dragon ;)

@Sinz - It was bullshit what happened, but you were a huge inspiration and I will still never know how you bought AK's so fast. Stay classy man.

@Cafedemocha @Graze @NinjaDragon48 @Fivecraft @GnarBear @Nicol Bolas (Nicol gets two tags I guess lol) - Bandit camp guys. It was awesome. You were all fantastic and I'm proud of you all, I know this is a bit of a suprise, but you are all fantastic. Carry on doing great stuff!

Last but by no means least @C.A.Anna... - I have no idea what to say here because no words can express how grateful I am to have had to here and how much I love you. You're my best friend fam and you've been there for me through literally some of the worst times of my life. You're amazing and you gave me the chance to do everything I have done. Thank you so much. You know where I am, so don't you fucking dare lose contact okay? You're the best.

Theres probably a million people I have forgotten in here so I'm seriously sorry!

Peace out guys,

-Ragman

Last edited: Oct 27, 2016
    • Friendly Friendly x 30
  2. tz-

tz- feelin it VIP Emerald

bye friend

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive Banned VIP

Take care bro.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Ragman. I don't know how to express how thankful I am for everything that you've done for me. I really wish that I could get to know you on a better level than I did, but I'm glad to have gotten to know you the way that I did. You're such a funny and friendly guy, and I really hope that this isn't the end for you here. I hope to see you return someday so you can continue to have that same impact on the community as you always did. Please take care, alright?

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

No more Geordie jokes? Damn, ill miss your trolling sessions with Liam.

Stay safe.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Take care Ragman. I had a feeling you would be resigning soon, had a feeling about Lemon too. you both did great good job dude. Cya later thanks for all the dedication you put in on these servers.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Raggy, fuck face, dickhead, my EU troll,

I remember the first time your application was brought to me. You had like 40 hours, a ghosting ban and Darktooth was like "Yo fam give this guy a shot, fill your team. He'll be good" first thing I did, was say to DT "No" and ignore you. LOL I'm a great admin right? But there is a method to my madness because you were young and new and had no idea what the hell you were getting yourself into and I knew that would be a big mistake on my and your part. After letting you sit a month or so, I picked you up knowing full well that you were in it for the long haul and so began the reign of terror from you.

After that, I don't really know where to begin. We started of so professional with each other but that quickly changed as time went on and we built one of the strongest bonds possible. You have always been here for me, through thick and thin and really this year has been pretty shit for the both of us. But here we are. Still standing because of each other. I can't even begin to recall the countless bitching rants either one of us had with each other about anything to do with life. And through all this I have seen you grow into this amazing person that I am so proud of and happy to call my friend. And I mean that, you really have grown. Especially in all your personal struggles, and you know exactly what I am talking about, and it just...it makes me smile cause I am so fucking proud.

Your run as an Admin has been fun and wild. You were tasked with the trouble of dealing with building a night team but you did extremely well. Holding an almost full team for the longest of times, I saw you as a strong admin. I admired that. And you stuck around a long ass time. I am so glad that we both got to work under DT and become even closer still than we had before. God I'm getting all teary eyed just typing this. Fuck. As time went on and @hello my friend , @Mr. Thistle , you and I all grew closer together we all trolled each other. TS channel descriptions will never be the same again (that fucking dude dancing still haunts my dreams) but thank god now you guys can't ban each other for "leadking" amirite? Man good times.

I could go on but really I'm going to stop babbling. I do however want to thank you for not only everything that you have done for the community, but also the things you have done for me. I will never ever forget anything that you did over the course of this year and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Thank you for listening to me bitch about things I had full control over but was just being a little bitch about. Thank you for listening to me cry about stupid life problems that fucking suck. Thank you for always having my back and being able to cheer me up. Hell thank you for the many songs you have written for me. (yes I still listen to them all the time and dude that first one you ever did still makes me cry fuck you. Hell who am I kidding, they all make me cry. And yes I am listening to Haze and Erulissë right now and may or may not be crying my eyes out while I'm at work...)

Also I have many ways to contact you so don't worry. I'm not going anywhere. I still have your back and I know you still have mine and we'll be fine. Be it steam or some other means, we will always have a way to tell each other to stop being a dickhead.

I love you so much Raggy. Honestly if anyone here is the best, it is you. :love:

• Winner Winner x 8
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
  8. LegitCake

LegitCake Loyalty Banned VIP

Aw man, I did not expect this :(. Don't feel bad about leaving, life is definitely more important.
    You'll always have a place in this community, feel free to come back anytime.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Take care bye will miss you

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Ichikunjii

Ichikunjii Vous avez changé VIP Iron

Goodbye Ragman. You will live on in this picture.

[​IMG]

Good luck in your future endeavors. :)

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

13. nikki

nikki Dutch female gamer: cocky, rude/toxic. VIP Bronze

bretty cool guy, kills rdmers and doesnt afraid of anything

see u around bro

14. Cafedemocha

Cafedemocha 2319 VIP

Take care ragman, you're a really cool guy and always understanding. It sucks you see you go but hopefully one day you'll return. o7

15. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. Banned Gold VIP

I remember training with you when I first was trial, that was one of the few interactions I had with you. You seemed like a cool guy and definitely a great admin. Wish you the best man and hope to see you return someday.

16. Grace

Grace 真夜中 VIP Silver

chav motherfuck lives outside brittany ferries goes to chavant college fuck you i knew this was gonna happen

I remember I met you on EU when I was a mod myself, and as you have said yourself. You were a little wanker.

[​IMG]

Since then, you've managed to become a mod. (what a mistake). And then you even got to admin.
    Despite the fact you abuse me like no tomorrow on teamspeak, and take the piss out of me like theres no tomorrow, I still somehow in a twisted way consider you a friend and I'm genuinelly sad to see you go. Good luck with whatever you do from now, and keep being the little chav you are.

17. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Please..... let me become le troll.
    Teach me the ways.

18. Opalium

Opalium Stay Awesome Banned VIP Silver

Guess someone's going to have his bones broken, eh?

Raggie boy, I know we only began to know each other once your end was already coming, but man, I'm glad I got to meet you, even if it was so short. I always thought we could be great friends, you and me - if anyone can even call a monster like you "friend" ayyy - and maybe this will still happen.
    I don't think there's anything to say that wasn't said before, but you'll be missed man. Really. Thanks for everything you did for this community.

Take care, and best of luck with whatever you do.

Now get your skeleton ready. It's crackin' time. ;)

19. Harvest

Harvest The Forever Serpent VIP

Wow Ragman. So sad to see you go. You're a cool dude, a massive twat, and an amazing friend. Not really got much to say here as we'll still be in contact, and you'd better fucking hit me up for some Terraria soon.

Shame I won't be adding much more to my signature any time soon =p