R8 Revolver

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by IcE.Cream, Dec 8, 2015.

1. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

Just came out in csgo, why not import it and add it on serious gmod? What's the worst that could happen...

• Dumb Dumb x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Chewie

Chewie deadrun mod VIP Bronze

replace this raging bull with this. +1

3. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

I'd like the idea of having it if it carries over the left click for slower more accurate shot, right click for faster inaccurate shots.

4. Zypther

Zypther #SuitUp VIP Bronze Iron

As long as it is nerfed, +1?

5. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. YellowShade

YellowShade Member

The next bulk cannon, I can just imagine a t walking into a room with this thing and just one shotting everyone, chest shots all be it. Maybe if the magazine size is nerfed to 6, and the damage severely nerfed, I would give this a +1.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Skyrossm

Skyrossm Ideal Female Moderator? VIP Emerald Bronze

+1 since sinz needs a gun in gmod to boost on too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

@Sinz is Skyrossm correct?

9. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

I suggest nerfing it to have slightly more damage than then the raging bull

10. CorallocinB

CorallocinB Animeme lord VIP Silver Emerald

Hell no.

11. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

Why not? The gun looks nice plus it would be a good subsitute to the raging bull.

I would recommend the gun having a very low fire rate but having great accuracy and a 1 hit headshot. I would recommend the body shots be 2 hit and appendages to be 3 hits.

12. Paradox

Paradox The One Eyed Ghoul Banned Elite

-1 can we get a link if not in my opinon custom coding it from scratch model etc, even just porting it from cs go to gmod is just making more work and isn't worth it for a new pistol. @IcE.Cream

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

Why should this be added? It's just going to cause more rage just like the DB does. If you can equip it with the donator ranks then -1 but if you have to find it to get it +1 like the DB. Lower the damage and it should be fine.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. more cancer than the double barrel.

+1

• Like Like x 2
  15. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

In the next few days expect about 100 new R8 models. I will be back tomarrow so I will find a new model and configure the damage, reload, and ammo capacity of possible to optimize it for the server. Expect a link posted tomarrow. I will try to make it not as op as the double barrel, but still make it a usable weapon.

16. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

I don't think any gun will be added for donator ranks specifically. That would be unfair. I am going to try and configure it so it isnt as overpowered as the double barrel. One of the leads could make it rare to find and boost the damage, but I would reccomend making it a 'strong' pistol.

17. Mason

Mason Banned VIP Silver

There are guns that can only be accessed by loadout so it's a possibility.

18. IcE.Cream

IcE.Cream VIP Bronze

• Optimistic Optimistic x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Doodle Bop

Doodle Bop Things always look impossible until they're done. VIP

That's not what I was saying. I was saying like if you can equip it as a class then -1 but if you have to scavenge and look around the map to find it then +1.